Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Burnaby, BC, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yukon said:
OK !
Became a Canadian Citizen-Feel proud & good ! :D
Few things about the ceremony- It's easy going & enjoyable. Participate with the flow & you will cherish it.

It feels really confident to be able to have the right to participate in elections & referendums as these culminate to your choice of decisions effecting your environment.
As a PR you were there but NOT there !

All the best & good luck to all awaiting their oath dates.

Proud to say I am Canadian -This is my home now !
Congratulations Yukon, way to go :)

bubbelbine

May 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IN888658S said:
Hi Bubbelbine,
Does it give any other update apart from the change of status to decision made. You could be one of the fastest to receive the oath ceremony in Vancouver :)

Good luck,
IN888658S
Hi IN888658S,

I wish :) The last line is still my interview line. Seeing all the Vancouver cancellations makes me think there's quite a lot of people in front of me.

IN888658S

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Burnaby, BC, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bubbelbine said:
Hi IN888658S,

I wish :) The last line is still my interview line. Seeing all the Vancouver cancellations makes me think there's quite a lot of people in front of me.
Hi Bubbelbine,
The event cancellations are only for the ones that were scheduled on the weekends in Aug (like my case). As per CIC officer that I spoke to, they will be scheduling those impacted 2 weeks after their cancelled event dates. So if you are lucky and have the oath ceremony on a week day in Aug, I don't think you will be impacted. Good luck.

Regards,
IN888658S

bubbelbine

May 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IN888658S said:
Hi Bubbelbine,
The event cancellations are only for the ones that were scheduled on the weekends in Aug (like my case). As per CIC officer that I spoke to, they will be scheduling those impacted 2 weeks after their cancelled event dates. So if you are lucky and have the oath ceremony on a week day in Aug, I don't think you will be impacted. Good luck.

Regards,
IN888658S
Thank you, IN888658S! All the best for your new oath date, hopefully coming soon!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
bubbelbine said:
I had my test July 9 and today my ecas changed to 'decision made'. That's faster than I thought!

Is the "decision made' change an indicator that an oath invite is following soon?
The average time from Test to Oath at Vancouver is around 2 to 5 months.

You may refer to the following link to see recent statistics: (It has detailed information)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gpi8U0Vl1AYh5XmQ9jIb6Tx_ENayWrSQVa6co3zQZZg/edit#gid=0

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New oath dates are updated on CIC website. There are two on Aug 14. All the weekend oaths are removed.
Expo Citizenship & Immigration Canada - Ceremony Room
Address:
Suite 200 - 877 Expo Blvd
Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B 8P8
Date:
Friday August 07, 2015
Time:
8:30 AM
Open to the public:
Yes

Address:
Date:
Friday August 07, 2015
Time:
10:30 AM
Open to the public:
Yes

Address:
Date:
Friday August 07, 2015
Time:
1:30 PM
Open to the public:
Yes

Address:
Date:
Tuesday August 11, 2015
Time:
Open to the public:
Yes

Address:
Date:
Tuesday August 11, 2015
Time:
10:30 AM
Open to the public:
Yes

Address:
Date:
Tuesday August 11, 2015
Time:
Open to the public:
Yes

Address:
Date:
Friday August 14, 2015
Time:
Open to the public:
Yes

Address:
Date:
Friday August 14, 2015
Time:
Open to the public:
Yes

Address:
Date:
Tuesday August 18, 2015
Time:
Open to the public:
Yes

Address:
Date:
Tuesday August 18, 2015
Time:
Open to the public:
Yes

Expo Citizenship & Immigration Canada - Enhanced Ceremony Room
Address:
Date:
Wednesday August 19, 2015
Time:
2:30 PM
Open to the public:
Yes

RENANMATAYA

Feb 3, 2015
Everyone, it was another sad :( moment again after I open our mailbox (empty again). Last night and this morning I checked Ecas and nothing change (Decision Made). Went for a walk and came across new computer shop that just open. Just to see what the shop have, I decided to used there computer, (free internet for opening day) first website I checked, cic.gc.ca to check my application one more time. and yes things change within the hour. Invitation was mailed on July 27, Oath is schedule for August 18th 1:30Pm. What a relief. For all of us here, waiting for the invite, just keep holding on guys, time will come sooner. Again thanks for all the answered questions, and being my family from the beginning of this winding road.

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RENANMATAYA said:
Everyone, it was another sad :( moment again after I open our mailbox (empty again). Last night and this morning I checked Ecas and nothing change (Decision Made). Went for a walk and came across new computer shop that just open. Just to see what the shop have, I decided to used there computer, (free internet for opening day) first website I checked, cic.gc.ca to check my application one more time. and yes things change within the hour. Invitation was mailed on July 27, Oath is schedule for August 18th 1:30Pm. What a relief. For all of us here, waiting for the invite, just keep holding on guys, time will come sooner. Again thanks for all the answered questions, and being my family from the beginning of this winding road.
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you!

Hope for best

Jan 17, 2012
yyzhuang said:
New oath dates are updated on CIC website. There are two on Aug 14. All the weekend oaths are removed.
Hello yyzhuang,

Thank you for the post.
I can't find these dates on their website though!
This is the link. Only August 15 and August 22.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope for best said:
Hello yyzhuang,

Thank you for the post.
I can't find these dates on their website though!
This is the link. Only August 15 and August 22.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx
Sorry I wasn't clear. Yes that is the website. Did you click on Vancouver? In the drop-down box of "Find a citizenship ceremony by specific date", I can't find August 15 or August 22 though.

bubbelbine

May 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
The average time from Test to Oath at Vancouver is around 2 to 5 months.

You may refer to the following link to see recent statistics: (It has detailed information)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gpi8U0Vl1AYh5XmQ9jIb6Tx_ENayWrSQVa6co3zQZZg/edit#gid=0
Thank you, thecoolguysam! Is there any indication what "Decision made" means time wise? I tried to see if there are any stats on how far the oath is once the status has been changed.

steps5680

Jul 25, 2015
any one who gave the test on June 01 ,2015 get oath invitation letter or any change in e-case status like"decision made" or something? :eek:

steps5680

Jul 25, 2015
Deepak K said:
I am also waiting for Oath Invitation

Following is my time line

Application Sent Nov 12, 2014
In Process Dec 19, 2014
Citizenship Test April 01, 2015
Oath Ceremony ?
did u get out oath invite yet?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
steps5680 said:
did u get out oath invite yet?
I think Deepak K is already a citizen. He became a citizen on 21st July 2015.

You can check the latest test/oath stats for Vancouver here:
https://goo.gl/BXGEHZ

Could you please share your timeline so that I can add your information in the spreadsheet for everyone's reference?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
RENANMATAYA said:
Congratulations :)