+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Applicants

raymasa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Canadian_2015 said:
Congratulation! I guess I have to stop checking ECAS for any oath information. Almost 4 months after I took my test and check ECAS evety other day. I also did a chanGE of address which is not reflected in ECAS either
Did you change the address online or with the call centre? If its not showing up in eCAS, you may want to call the call centre to verify they have the correct address

Ray

Canadian_2015

Jan 16, 2015
raymasa said:
Did you change the address online or with the call centre? If its not showing up in eCAS, you may want to call the call centre to verify they have the correct address

Ray
I changed it online. I hope they did not send the oath letter to my old address. I will call to verify. Thank you

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello Citizenship Applicant friends,
I didn't receive any test letter yet, my local office is Vancouver?
The July 7 letter was asking my legal name change documents, which I already sent them & they even change my name on e-cas. ;D
My Time Line As Under:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 22, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 22, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on June 27, 2014.

We sent you a letter on July 7, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mark_Anna said:
Hello Citizenship Applicant friends,
I didn't receive any test letter yet, my local office is Vancouver?
The July 7 letter was asking my legal name change documents, which I already sent them & they even change my name on e-cas. ;D
My Time Line As Under:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 22, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 22, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on June 27, 2014.

We sent you a letter on July 7, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
order ATIP if u get nothing in the next 3 months

SubZero_2

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Hey Folks,

Can someone decode two responses I got from two different agents:

I called a week ago CIC agent said the following:
They are working on your file and they are waiting for RCMP verification.

I called this morning CIC agent said the following:
They haven't started working on your file, I asked her it means my file is transferred to Vancouver office and they are doing nothing. She said I cannot confirm that.

Just for your information my ecas got updated a few weeks ago that my file has been transferred to Vancouver office on 30 December 2014. Any comments would be appreciated.

dalton

Apr 5, 2010
Empirical-Scientist said:
A call or two wouldn't hurt. I called them on Monday to inquire about the status (I'm a July applicant!). They said it was still in progress. Today I received my test invite...
I called them today and they informed me my test will be Feb. 20th. Still have to wait on the letter. What does the test situation look like?

Excited!

Time to start studying!

:)

Juney

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian_2015 said:
For those who took the oath, how many days before the oath did you receive the oath letter ?
For us, the oath invite was dated 2 weeks before the Oath day.

leflex

Jan 9, 2015
First and foremost, congratulations to everyone who got great news lately. You can close this chapter of your life and decide what to do next.

Little update on my side:

Application April 2013
Test August 2014

Called CIC, "decision made Dec 24 2014" and "call us back if you still have no news by April".

Some days I feel like giving up and moving to Australia or something.

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
April 22, 2014 Application received
June 27, 2014 Start process
February 19, 2015 Test date
According to phone agent
Local office: Vancouver

Juney

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@leflex, that means you're on queue for the Oath, you'll receive your invite soon. @ Mark_Anna, well that's good news. Your application is now moving.Good Luck to you both.

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
30-01-2012

Pel

Jan 31, 2014
Received a test invitation today for Feb.04 :eek:
My timeline:
Application rcvd - March 2014
Process started - April 2014
LOT - July 2014
Test date - Feb.04/2015
Oath..

@raymasa,
Ray, your turn man..

raymasa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Pel said:
Received a test invitation today for Feb.04 :eek:
My timeline:
Application rcvd - March 2014
Process started - April 2014
LOT - July 2014
Test date - Feb.04/2015
Oath..

@ raymasa,
Ray, your turn man..
Got mine today as well, for Feb 18..:). See Mark Anna also had good news. Looks like this is the week of good news for March and April left over applicants...:). Woohoo.

Time to crack open the Discover Canada booklet and start studying Pel and Mark Anna..:)

Ray

Pel

Jan 31, 2014
raymasa said:
Got mine today as well, for Feb 18..:). See Mark Anna also had good news. Looks like this is the week of good news for March and April left over applicants...:). Woohoo.

Time to crack open the Discover Canada booklet and start studying Pel and Mark Anna..:)

Rayhan
That's unbelievable.. Congratz guys!