+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Applicants

Bonny_14

Sep 19, 2014
BLT said:
IMO, there are many judges. Some are very busy, and some are ok. So if your application ends up on mr. busy's desk, then have to wait longer.
Another thing is the complication level of the application.
I guess mine is on Mr. Busy's desk 8)

jerodkillick

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Alaska to Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-16-10
AOR Received.
8-24-10
File Transfer...
7-15-10
Med's Done....
5-3-10
Passport Req..
10-6-10
VISA ISSUED...
10-15-10
LANDED..........
November 27th, 2010
Im right there with you guys! Cheers!!

vanvanvan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
BLT said:
IMO, there are many judges. Some are very busy, and some are ok. So if your application ends up on mr. busy's desk, then have to wait longer.
Another thing is the complication level of the application.
How about this, I took my test on July 31, 2014 the CJ approved my file for Oath on August 7, 2014. It's already September 19, 2014 how come theres no schedule yet. I tried figuring out how this thing works, apparently i would never know. Nothing is consistent with how they do the processing. Very muddled.

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
I applied last year and still waiting for test, many people in GTA and applied in 2014 got test in 4 months since submitted, so much difference.

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
I just got a finger print request in my mail box. I thought it was a test invitation until I opened the letter and :(
Anybody here had experience with finger print request, would that delay the process?

vanvanvan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
BLT said:
I just got a finger print request in my mail box. I thought it was a test invitation until I opened the letter and :(
Anybody here had experience with finger print request, would that delay the process?
nope it wont drag it too much maybe a month? do it asap i think commisionaires is the fastest company that does that rcmp may take weeks

vanvanvan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Happy Friday hope that next week is the week that we all have been waiting for! I am still trying to be positive! Cheers and TGIF

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
vanvanvan said:
nope it wont drag it too much maybe a month? do it asap i think commisionaires is the fastest company that does that rcmp may take weeks
Commisionaires can do it faster? I thought in the end they will still get it from RCMP? If it's really faster, I want to do it there.

manachinu

Star Member
Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After the test and interview does the interviewer give any document about the expected Oath date or just have to wait for letter in the post ? Thanks.

mrdrs

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manachinu said:
After the test and interview does the interviewer give any document about the expected Oath date or just have to wait for letter in the post ? Thanks.
based on my experience, as long as there are no issue on your residency here in canada & all stamps of your passport were justified, you'll not have to do the RQ then the interviewer will just tell you to wait for 2-3 months for your notice to take the oath...

mrdrs

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manachinu said:
Thanks. That was my exact experience so should be good.
after 5 weeks, i got the notice to take the oath... u should receive yours too in that span of time... good luck.. ;D