+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VACs in Philippines

easy breezy

Nov 10, 2019
Thanks! Nice to hear that this step won't take so long. Did you do another set of biometrics? Or its just passport stamping and CoPR release?

Hopeful1026

Sep 1, 2019
Hello! I am also waiting for our PPR (me and my CL partner). We also have an approved WP and OWP respectively but haven't landed in Canada because it is a requirement here in the Philippines to have an OEC with an approved employment contract that my employer is not able to do at this moment without an agency (which she finds too expensive already). I didn't want to push her to pursue POLO verification because she might take back my employment there.

Anyway, our PR status is at 53% with October 2, 2020 AoR. From what I was able to gather from calling IRCC, security and criminality has not yet started but medicals and eligibility has passed already.

I am a bit frustrated with how things are going because I have a friend who has able to exit our immigration with a work visa but she just showed her PR application in progress -- this was late 2019, but I am staying positive that things will work out. My employer has asked me to be in Canada by end of January latest so I am hoping for a miracle.

bananabear

Jan 3, 2021
Hello! I am also waiting for our PPR (me and my CL partner). We also have an approved WP and OWP respectively but haven't landed in Canada because it is a requirement here in the Philippines to have an OEC with an approved employment contract that my employer is not able to do at this moment without an agency (which she finds too expensive already). I didn't want to push her to pursue POLO verification because she might take back my employment there.

Anyway, our PR status is at 53% with October 2, 2020 AoR. From what I was able to gather from calling IRCC, security and criminality has not yet started but medicals and eligibility has passed already.

I am a bit frustrated with how things are going because I have a friend who has able to exit our immigration with a work visa but she just showed her PR application in progress -- this was late 2019, but I am staying positive that things will work out. My employer has asked me to be in Canada by end of January latest so I am hoping for a miracle.
We're also very frustrated with the PR application. It seems like students and workers are being prioritized. I hope you'll be able to travel with your work visa.

Hopeful1026

Sep 1, 2019
We're also very frustrated with the PR application. It seems like students and workers are being prioritized. I hope you'll be able to travel with your work visa.
I don't know what else to do as my employer wants me to do either cross country or fly as immigrant (PR status)...

loree_2009

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009

Hi,

Also a PR aspirant here was just wondering how you were able to contact IRCC from here? Did you use your regular mobile Philippine number or used any app? Been thinking of calling as well, to check on the progress of my application.

TIA

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi,

Also a PR aspirant here was just wondering how you were able to contact IRCC from here? Did you use your regular mobile Philippine number or used any app? Been thinking of calling as well, to check on the progress of my application.

TIA
Hi, you can use an app called TextNow and choose a Canadian number.