+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vaccination completion

Jirome

Feb 24, 2021
Philippines
Category........
STUDY
Hi,

My wife applied for a study permit in Vancouver, Canada. My 2 children and myself will be going with her. IRCC gave us the go signal to have our medical examination. My questions are:

if the vaccination of my 8 year old child is not complete, will this pose as a problem during our medical exam?

Assuming that the completion of the vaccines is only the finding during our medical examination, will we get approved with a caveat that my child gets the required vaccine/s before we leave?

Thank you so much.

J

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
No it won't. The pandemic affected the immunization schedules of my 6 and 2 year old, so they were about 2 shots behind when I applied for their visa. For the medical exam. their vaccine records were not requested.

I submitted their vaccination cards with their applications though, and there were no issues at all.

Reactions: Jirome

Jirome

Feb 24, 2021
Philippines
Category........
STUDY
No it won't. The pandemic affected the immunization schedules of my 6 and 2 year old, so they were about 2 shots behind when I applied for their visa. For the medical exam. their vaccine records were not requested.

I submitted their vaccination cards with their applications though, and there were no issues at all.
Thank you for the response.