+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Usa visa got revoked but still got entry .

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Hi, guys last week me and my friend went usa we were crossing by car immigration officer took over 15 min to stamp his passport which is normal time but after check his visa he told him your visa got revoked my friend surprised because he went usa in 2019 stay there one month come back without any problem back to his home country after that he applied his asylum in Canada but his gf married him so he withdraw his asylum case after getting pr after that they flew to europe turkey for honeymoon and come back Canada without probkrm but this time usa border officer stop him and told him did anyone tell you your visa got revoked my friend started smiling he said must be joke because he already been to usa he got 6 months entry he stayed 15 days L A 1 15 days Vegas he safely return home without doing anything wrong so he has clean record with Usa custom after listening this custom officer said yes he can see you been to usa 2019 for 1 month return without any problem I don’t understand why it says your visa got revoked but we can’t find any thing in system so eventually he let him go we had great fun for week back today . I hope this will clear his path for next time as well because now he has proof that he went usa twice and return what you guys think about this scenario.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi, guys last week me and my friend went usa we were crossing by car immigration officer took over 15 min to stamp his passport which is normal time but after check his visa he told him your visa got revoked my friend surprised because he went usa in 2019 stay there one month come back without any problem back to his home country after that he applied his asylum in Canada but his gf married him so he withdraw his asylum case after getting pr after that they flew to europe turkey for honeymoon and come back Canada without probkrm but this time usa border officer stop him and told him did anyone tell you your visa got revoked my friend started smiling he said must be joke because he already been to usa he got 6 months entry he stayed 15 days L A 1 15 days Vegas he safely return home without doing anything wrong so he has clean record with Usa custom after listening this custom officer said yes he can see you been to usa 2019 for 1 month return without any problem I don’t understand why it says your visa got revoked but we can’t find any thing in system so eventually he let him go we had great fun for week back today . I hope this will clear his path for next time as well because now he has proof that he went usa twice and return what you guys think about this scenario.
What’s your question? Use paragraphs, and sentences. I wanted to claw my eyes out after attempting to put together what your wrote

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
What’s your question? Use paragraphs, and sentences. I wanted to claw my eyes out after attempting to put together what your wrote
My question is my friend went to usa by Road first time he travel usa from his home country to usa in 2019 for fun he spent 1 month and come back after that he went to Canada and apply asylum but he did not wait for hearing because before hearing he got married to his gf she is Canadian citizen she got pr through her and last week again he went usa by road usa immigration officer told him his visa May get revoked but he can’t see in system so he still let him go in usa he enjoyed one week now come back my question is why officer said your visa revoked but still let him enter in usa thanks .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My question is my friend went to usa by Road first time he travel usa from his home country to usa in 2019 for fun he spent 1 month and come back after that he went to Canada and apply asylum but he did not wait for hearing because before hearing he got married to his gf she is Canadian citizen she got pr through her and last week again he went usa by road usa immigration officer told him his visa May get revoked but he can’t see in system so he still let him go in usa he enjoyed one week now come back my question is why officer said your visa revoked but still let him enter in usa thanks .
Your friend needs to contact the US embassy and confirm the status of his visa. How did he get to Canada to claim asylum? If he came via the US that can also lead to your visa being revoked. He should not attempt to travel to the US before it is clear whether he had a visa or not. The next time he may not be able to enter. Sure the immigration agent documented the interaction. Did the agent not tell your friend to contact the US embassy to verify whether he has a valid visa and if not he should reapply.

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
my friend applied Did not come Canada from usa he is world traveler he loves traveling he travel all world australia newzeland uk Europe Asia every where he went usa 2019 for fun Los Angeles and Las Vegas to watch Disneyland an
Your friend needs to contact the US embassy and confirm the status of his visa. How did he get to Canada to claim asylum? If he came via the US that can also lead to your visa being revoked. He should not attempt to travel to the US before it is clear whether he had a visa or not. The next time he may not be able to enter. Sure the immigration agent documented the interaction. Did the agent not tell your friend to contact the US embassy to verify whether he has a valid visa and if not he should reapply.
No Actually when Officer asked him did anyone ever contact and told you may your visa revoked my friend laughed said to him you must be kidding because I travel world in 2019 I spent one month in Los Angeles and Las Vegas then officer said yes I can see you have travel world so many countries and also you have Clean record u could stay 6 months in usa but u return in one month then he told us go and enjoy in usa and we cone back after one week . Surprise thing he did not stop him he just told him to pay 6 dollars from credit card which is entry fees good to go officer was pretty nice !! I don’t think he will face any problem in his next visit because if he really has problem in his visa officer never let him go in usa !!

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
I respect what you saying he could have contact in case officer denied his entry but officer not sure himself he just asked if your visa got revoked he said no never then he let him go a saying that welcome to usa enjoy your trip so no point to contact usa embassy because they asked question only if he really had issue with his visa don’t think officer give him entry surely he is ok because he had good travel history plus he is also have permanent residence so seems like even in future he won’t face any problem because officer let him go after couple of question seems like everything ok with his visa .

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
I respect what you saying he could have contact in case officer denied his entry but officer not sure himself he just asked if your visa got revoked he said no never then he let him go a saying that welcome to usa enjoy your trip so no point to contact usa embassy because they asked question only if he really had issue with his visa don’t think officer give him entry surely he is ok because he had good travel history plus he is also have permanent residence so seems like even in future he won’t face any problem because officer let him go after couple of question seems like everything ok with his visa .
I don’t think his visa revoked. If it’s the officer wouldn’t let him enter to the country. I believe he is okay.
For me, I didn’t came to Canada from us.But still my U.S. visa revoked. I received email. But after travel document I got my visa again for 10 years no pr.

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
I don’t think his visa revoked. If it’s the officer wouldn’t let him enter to the country. I believe he is okay.
For me, I didn’t came to Canada from us.But still my U.S. visa revoked. I received email. But after travel document I got my visa again for 10 years no pr.
He also not come Canada from usa he came from him home country some where is South Asia is think you are 100 percent right if his visa had any issue officer would have return him from check point plus he is world traveler he travel half of the world plus he has travel usa before and return respectively so he should be fine for future also .

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
admired you being able to understand OP's situation/question. I read all the replies multiple times and found them hard to follow. I don't understand why there is NO line separation or punctuation at all.

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Sad
[/QUOTE

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
He also not come Canada from usa.
he came from him home country some where is South Asia.
is think you are 100 percent right.
if his visa had any issue officer would have return him from check point.
plus he is world traveler he travel half of the world.
plus he has travel usa before and return respectively.
so he should be fine for future also .
OK. so may be he is fine. Why would a world traveler apply for asylum back then? And what is his question? If he wants to verify his US visa, he needs to contact US CBP.

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
OK. so may be he is fine. Why would a world traveler apply for asylum back then? And what is his question? If he wants to verify his US visa, he needs to contact US CBP.
Your question don’t make any sense. I hope you not thinking only poor people applying asylum so many big business man applying asylum because of life threatening situation in home country .

Reactions: Canadian_rainbow

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Btw he does not need to ask us embassy because officer only asked him and he has not denied his entry .