+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US Visa refused with RTD..!!!!

Vips1410

Mar 8, 2021
Hi guys im broken..!! I have applied a USA visitor visa yesterday with my wife and it was refused.!!! I have traveled USA before. My visa just got expired on july 2018. I had two 6 months stay in the USA before. So the officer asked me about those trips i told him that i was visiting, then he refused our visa this time.

So what do you think guys? Can we give another try? Please give me some advice..!! As my heart is broken now..!!!!
[/QUOTE usa tourist visa valid stay period is only 6 months both time you have stayed there till last day us immigration is not stupid you are lucky enough they did not reject your entry second time even you know yourself no genuine tourist will visit usa for 6 months surely you were working there in last your two visit usa is so expensive if u go as a genuine tourist I went from australia to usa in 2019 I stayed 15 days in la 15 days in Vegas cost me 10 k with tickets hotels and Uber so they are not fool they not gonna issue you another visa because of your past record I been 3 times usa without any problem but I stay there maximum 60 days in 3 visits .

Reactions: Norijal