+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US FBI PCC Processing time

sirfanmkm

Jul 31, 2017
I am an Indian national working in USA currently in EE pool with CRS score of 450.Hope will get the ITA soon. Shall I start the FBI PCC process and India PCC without an ITA? what's the current processing time? Please advise

starcatcher999

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Not sure how Indians PC works but I'm in the states too and you need to apply for the USA PC right away as the current wait time is around 3 months (assuming you are not a US citizen or green card holder) because you have to apply directly through the FBI if you aren't a citizen or GC holder. CIC advises you to get these even before ITA due to long wait times

Reactions: sirfanmkm

sirfanmkm

Jul 31, 2017
Not sure how Indians PC works but I'm in the states too and you need to apply for the USA PC right away as the current wait time is around 3 months (assuming you are not a US citizen or green card holder) because you have to apply directly through the FBI if you aren't a citizen or GC holder. CIC advises you to get these even before ITA due to long wait times
Thank you so much.

Reactions: starcatcher999

gill2038

Apr 29, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-10-2017
I am an Indian national working in USA currently in EE pool with CRS score of 450.Hope will get the ITA soon. Shall I start the FBI PCC process and India PCC without an ITA? what's the current processing time? Please advise
You need to check the Indian Consulate serving your current place of residence for Indian PCC. You can apply in person or through mail, but you have to send your passport also through mail. If you apply through mail it should not take more than 1-2 weeks. If have renewed your passport recently from same consulate, you can get PCC same day if you apply in person.