+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US Day Trips for Citizenship Application

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Hi all, I've travelled to the US often for groceries or gas fill ups, and haven't tracked all of these visits. As I am completing our applications for citizenship, I see we need to list them all? Can anyone advise how best I can get a copy of all of these trips? OR what should I put in our application if we don't have all of them tracked? We live in a border town, it's nothing to go do to US on the odd weekend.

Thanks in advance

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi all, I've travelled to the US often for groceries or gas fill ups, and haven't tracked all of these visits. As I am completing our applications for citizenship, I see we need to list them all? Can anyone advise how best I can get a copy of all of these trips? OR what should I put in our application if we don't have all of them tracked? We live in a border town, it's nothing to go do to US on the odd weekend.

Thanks in advance
You can get cbsa or i94 travel history

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013

Thanks in advance
You need to add every single you travelled outside Canada even if it’s a day trip.
You can get the US travel history from this link:
https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/history-search

All the best

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016

Thanks in advance
Grocery runs to the US is going to cost you :p

like @forw.jane mentioned get the cbsa or i94 travel history

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Grocery runs to the US is going to cost you :p

like @forw.jane mentioned get the cbsa or i94 travel history
Thanks Everyone, because I'm a US Citizen, the i94 travel history is not available. I can only request the CBSA Travel History Report. Thank you! [What is most odd however, on the Travel Page itself, it reads:

"If you are applying for Canadian Citizenship, you do not need to request your Traveller History Report from the CBSA. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) can collect the report on your behalf when needed since consent to share information about the entry/exit information is no longer required."

We have well over 5 years here in the country, so our days within residence is not an issue. To be safe, I'll collect the report anyway, and just doc all visits until we get our Canadian Citizenship going forwards.

Thanks