+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urguent help plz

Beka_81

Aug 7, 2012
I have work permit and working visa till 01/09/2013, last September i quite the job with whom i was employed, after few month i left Canada and wright now i am outside of Canada... and now i do not have job there any more... here is a question, does my work permit allow me to enter in Canada and start looking for a new job

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
You still have a valid visa so i think you can still enter to canada..im not sure though if the vo will ask for letter of employment..are you holding an open work permit?

Beka_81

Aug 7, 2012
I have work permit in my passport, but is it open or not any more that's a reason i doubt
because i do not want to go in same family for work, my family already took an another care-giver...
my concern is about border passing, if i buy only flight ticket, will i be allowed to enter in Canada

djchad

Jun 15, 2012
Beka_81 said:
I have work permit in my passport, but is it open or not any more that's a reason i doubt
because i do not want to go in same family for work, my family already took an another care-giver...
my concern is about border passing, if i buy only flight ticket, will i be allowed to enter in Canada
hi beka_81,

just wondering why did you leave canada even your wp and visa still valid?i think you canas long as your documents are valid!!!where are you right now?

ju

Beka_81

Aug 7, 2012
Hi my friend... i had to leave for some private reasons concerning to my family here in republic of Georgia... I've been here since February... and now i want to go back to Canada... I'm just wondering, while border passing will be shown that my former employee does not need me any more, because i now that he hired another care-giver and in the work permit it is written that I'm allow to work only for that employer but the other details about my former employee it is not mentioned in the work permit... well if they allow me to enter i would find work by myself...