+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent (We sent you correspondence)

hmirzaei

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hello all,

I just checked my ecas and found out the status of my citizenship application is:
  1. We sent you correspondence on February 9, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

The letter says I have to take finger prints. Anybody knows if I can do it in US? And how?

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

hmirzaei

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
It has been already 10 days, and I just found out about this.

And the letter gives me only 30 days, unless I talk to them and convince them to give me extra time.

marlostan341

Jun 24, 2017
Interested in this as well as I’m in the same boat. Was supposedly sent a correspondence on Feb 9 which I still haven’t received. I’m out of the country for the next month or so. Hopefully they can extend it.

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
Hello all,

I just checked my ecas and found out the status of my citizenship application is:
  1. We sent you correspondence on February 9, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

The letter says I have to take finger prints. Anybody knows if I can do it in US? And how?

Thanks guys!
Is this before or after the test interview

The Arsenal

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hello all,

Thanks guys!
The 30 days limit is for the fingerprints to be taken writhin that time. But does not mean you wait till the end.
I don't think Fingerprinting from US would work but again I am really not sure. Just my personal opinion. Best wait for others or even better call CIC.

All the best.

The Arsenal

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Interested in this as well as I’m in the same boat. Was supposedly sent a correspondence on Feb 9 which I still haven’t received. I’m out of the country for the next month or so. Hopefully they can extend it.
I would highly suggest calling CIC and asking them for their opinion about this.

Manos

Dec 12, 2017
i receive :We sent you correspondence on 27 feb......" but i cant find their email?? didthey send it by email or courrier?
any advise?

mohammed azad

Mar 3, 2017
  1. We sent you correspondence on February 26, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

hmirzaei

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Guys,

I submitted my fingerprints through an approved agency on Feb 22. I called CIC two times already and they said they have not received it. how long shall I wait to call them and confirm they received it?

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Guys,

I submitted my fingerprints through an approved agency on Feb 22. I called CIC two times already and they said they have not received it. how long shall I wait to call them and confirm they received it?
They may never confirm receipt. If you sent it electronically just sit back and wait, it'll get there. Mine took 6 or 7 weeks to 'bump' my application along after the request.

Hiq

Apr 12, 2018
Guys,

Any luck?