+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent! Visitor Visa inside canada delays!!

FabAle

Oct 8, 2016
Hey guys!!! Please help! I renewed my work permit in December and my travel visa expired with the old work permit. So, I applied for a visitor visa in January to be able to return to Canada. The processing times for visitor visa inside Canada are 8 days. However, it has been almost two months and I haven't heard any news. I have an urgent trip coming soon in April but I am not sure if this will take any longer? Do you guys know something about it? I will really appreciate if you can give some information that might be related.

Thanks a lot!!!

kunalrrv

Aug 28, 2016
FabAle said:
Hey guys!!! Please help! I renewed my work permit in December and my travel visa expired with the old work permit. So, I applied for a visitor visa in January to be able to return to Canada. The processing times for visitor visa inside Canada are 8 days. However, it has been almost two months and I haven't heard any news. I have an urgent trip coming soon in April but I am not sure if this will take any longer? Do you guys know something about it? I will really appreciate if you can give some information that might be related.

Thanks a lot!!!
Hey i am on the same boat, but it is for my wife, not for me.
i think you posted on my thread as well. But keep me posted here

kunalrrv

Aug 28, 2016
FabAle said:

Thanks a lot!!!
Hey, did you hear back ? did you get any response?

Thanks,

FabAle

Oct 8, 2016
sidahuja said:
Hey, i'm in the same situation as you. did you hear back anything ?
Hi there! I called them and they say they are doing some background checking. It seems it is a normal process for them. I have to wait. Let me know if you guys hear something new.

Thanks,

FabAle

Oct 8, 2016
kunalrrv said:
Hey, did you hear back ? did you get any response?

Hey there! no answer yet. I called and I have to wait. They are doing background checking. It seems that the process is normal based on what they said. good luck. Keep me posted if something is new.

Thanks,