+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent urgent. Name on PPR

Kaka2519

Nov 18, 2021
Hi guys,
Could you please help me I have question about PPR. I live in Canada and my spouse is in India. I am the primary applicant. So I added her file into my file after our marriage as my file was already in process. I got my PR card and i got an email regarding her PPR i think. But there was my name on it. Nothing about my wife at all. What should i do? she wasn’t able to make an appointment with vfs because when she enter her name and DOB the for appointment it says application number invalid. And if we put my name and DOB then it worked. So we had appointment with vfs with my name on the appointment letter. However, vfs didn’t take her passport they said we need appointment letter with your name(my wife’s name). Please help me guys. Very confused. I raised webform and called ircc everyone is saying different things.
whose name would be on PPR?
if its primary applicant’s name then how i can make appointment with her name?

sahilakagua

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
App. Filed.......
11-04-2023
Doc's Request.
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
29-03-2023
Med's Done....
03-05-2023
Primary applicant's name. No need to make an appointment, we just went and followed the instructions sent by IRCC via e-mail

Kaka2519

Nov 18, 2021
Primary applicant's name. No need to make an appointment, we just went and followed the instructions sent by IRCC via e-mail
hi sahil, vfs chandigarh location is close for my wife and if you submit passport you should make an appointment it says on vfs site. Where didi you submit your passport if you don’t mind to tell. And can i have your number so we can talk over the phone that will be awesome. Please and thank you