+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: TEF Canada two certificates

Candidatt

Jul 25, 2023
I improved my previous TEF Canada results with a new exam taken a few months ago. It was only for Oral (Speaking), but TEF Canada nonetheless.

So I have one certificate where three areas are good (Reading, Listening, Writing). And another certificate which has good points for Oral.

I received an ITA more than a month ago, but I am not sure about what to fill in the "Language certificate number" and "Language test PIN" fields. I would like to include the PIN number of the second certificate but looks like there's not enough space under "Language test PIN". There is ample space in "Language certificate number" though. It's possible, for example, to add a comma to "Language certificate number" and write out the certificate number and PIN of the second Oral-only certificate.

I really did give those exams and really did earn those points. But would I be guilty of misrepresentation if I added the certificate number and PIN of a second certificate? Is this a rule that could undo my whole application? Please advise and thanks in advance.

Refusing the ITA and re-sitting the exam all over again would be a major, major setback. And it truly isn't my fault because I (in all good faith) believed that retaking the Oral was the way to go. Could I explain this to IRCC after submitting my application with a Letter?

codexjoe

Apr 22, 2024
I improved my previous TEF Canada results with a new exam taken a few months ago. It was only for Oral (Speaking), but TEF Canada nonetheless.

So I have one certificate where three areas are good (Reading, Listening, Writing). And another certificate which has good points for Oral.

I received an ITA more than a month ago, but I am not sure about what to fill in the "Language certificate number" and "Language test PIN" fields. I would like to include the PIN number of the second certificate but looks like there's not enough space under "Language test PIN". There is ample space in "Language certificate number" though. It's possible, for example, to add a comma to "Language certificate number" and write out the certificate number and PIN of the second Oral-only certificate.

I really did give those exams and really did earn those points. But would I be guilty of misrepresentation if I added the certificate number and PIN of a second certificate? Is this a rule that could undo my whole application? Please advise and thanks in advance.

Refusing the ITA and re-sitting the exam all over again would be a major, major setback. And it truly isn't my fault because I (in all good faith) believed that retaking the Oral was the way to go. Could I explain this to IRCC after submitting my application with a Letter?
How were you able to get around this?