+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[URGENT] Sending Passport From Dubai to Germany

n000b

Jun 14, 2007
Dear All,

I recently got a passport request from CIC Berlin. I am in Germany, but my wife is in Pakistan. Since no courier in Pakistan accepts passport to be send overseas, one of my friend is going to Dubai, and he is willing to carry her passport with him and DHL me the passport from Dubai. I want to know, if the DHL Dubai accepts sending passport to Germany (NOT to CIC Berlin, but to a private person i.e. me & I will then send both of our passports together to CIC Berlin). Also, my wife's passport will not have the Dubai visa, will that be OK as well with the DHL Dubai?

Its little urgent, I'd highly appreciate a prompt reply.

Thanks for your time!

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
As per my knowledge, there is no issue from UAE in delivering passports to other countries. But better contact local DHL / FEDEX office and inquire. U will get the righteous advise

asyousuf

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
One of my friend sent his passport from Abu Dhabi to India through DHL but they will ask for the authorization letter from the embassy.In my friends' case he took the letter from Indian embassy,Abu Dhabi and sent the passport along with the letter attached from embassy.
Hope you can do the same from Pak / Dubai.
Regards
Edmonta

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
n000b said:
Dear All,
I recently got a passport request from CIC Berlin. I am in Germany, but my wife is in Pakistan. Since no courier in Pakistan accepts passport to be send overseas, one of my friend is going to Dubai, and he is willing to carry her passport with him and DHL me the passport from Dubai. I want to know, if the DHL Dubai accepts sending passport to Germany (NOT to CIC Berlin, but to a private person i.e. me & I will then send both of our passports together to CIC Berlin). Also, my wife's passport will not have the Dubai visa, will that be OK as well with the DHL Dubai?
Its little urgent, I'd highly appreciate a prompt reply.
Thanks for your time!
newcomer said:
Hi biju,

I am a strong admirer of your help and support extended to you towards this forum members.One of my friends has posted a query at the below mentioned thread ,kindly share us your valuable views in this regard ,and if possible recommend the best available solution for his problem .You can either PM me ,him or just post at the below mentioned thread.

Thanks a lot

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/urgent-sending-passport-from-dubai-to-germany-t78067.0.html
hi friends

First CONGRATS for getting the PPR :D :D

with regard to sending the PP. - ur friend can bring the PP from Pakistan to Dubai and send to Berlin in DHL. Charge will be Dhs 252/-
Normally it takes 2-3 working days but coz its PP and send to a personal name this Pkt will go to customs Checks , so it might take upto 7 days.

now to be safe - attach ur PP copy and the letter copy form CHC (PP request) and a self declaration. so that the costumes guys know tht the PP is send for this purpose. Delay in customs can go more days too.

Good luck buddy

Biju

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
bijupv007 said:
hi friends

First CONGRATS for getting the PPR :D :D

with regard to sending the PP. - ur friend can bring the PP from Pakistan to Dubai and send to Berlin in DHL. Charge will be Dhs 252/-
Normally it takes 2-3 working days but coz its PP and send to a personal name this Pkt will go to customs Checks , so it might take upto 7 days.

now to be safe - attach ur PP copy and the letter copy form CHC (PP request) and a self declaration. so that the costumes guys know tht the PP is send for this purpose. Delay in customs can go more days too.

Good luck buddy

Biju

I myself just spoke now with DHL person Mr. Clayde, and he said the same what member BIJU has mentioned ..!!
So go ahead dude..!!!

Cheers...