+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent RQ help!passport photocopy and stamp translation

muisng62

Mar 12, 2015
Hi eveyone
i need urgent help cos of timeline. I received my RQ like more than a week later than date on the RQ!
I need help with following:
page 1 asked for "all supporting documents must only cover your relevant residence period" yet "the passport must include COLOUR photocopies of ALL pages, including blank pages...."I am confused if i should submit all pages or only pages pertinent to relevant period?Please help anyone?
Also i have one exit stamp (triangle shape) right next to the oval Admit stamp for a day entry to Malaysia. The one word below the triangle is "Keluar" in Malay which means Exit. Do i need to get certified translation for one word since it is a triangle stamp? If yes, anybody in Vancouver whom you can help refer (at a low cost please after this costly citizenship application and RQ!) just to help translate one word plus a certified stamp?
Thank you sir

Mui

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
muisng62 said:
Hi eveyone
i need urgent help cos of timeline. I received my RQ like more than a week later than date on the RQ!
I need help with following:
page 1 asked for "all supporting documents must only cover your relevant residence period" yet "the passport must include COLOUR photocopies of ALL pages, including blank pages...."I am confused if i should submit all pages or only pages pertinent to relevant period?Please help anyone?
Also i have one exit stamp (triangle shape) right next to the oval Admit stamp for a day entry to Malaysia. The one word below the triangle is "Keluar" in Malay which means Exit. Do i need to get certified translation for one word since it is a triangle stamp? If yes, anybody in Vancouver whom you can help refer (at a low cost please after this costly citizenship application and RQ!) just to help translate one word plus a certified stamp?
Thank you sir

Mui
You need to submit all colored photocopies of your passport held in relevant 4 years. You need to do the same for any additional documents that cic has asked you. You need to translate all non-english stamps regardless how big or small it is.
Can you provide your timeline?