+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent request of pr renewal

Saima2022

Sep 20, 2022
I send them an urgent process request. This is their reply so I am going to get the card before leaving or thy r going to take to process application and then finalize?

We received your request for the urgent processing of your permanent resident card (PR card).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that we have forwarded your request to the responsible office.

Once the card is produced, it will either be:

• Mailed to you,
    or
  • Randomly selected for in-person pick up:
    o this random selection for in-person pick up
    allows

IRCC to

gather

information for

improving the processing of PR Card applications.

If your card is selected for pick up, you will be informed of the date, time and location and the documents you should bring with you.

Rest assured that we will make all the necessary efforts to speed up the processing of your application.

If the card is not ready before your departure, you will have apply for a Permanent Resident Travel Document_(PRTD) before returning to the country.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I send them an urgent process request. This is their reply so I am going to get the card before leaving or thy r going to take to process application and then finalize?
The answer seems to be in the response:
If the card is not ready before your departure, you will have apply for a Permanent Resident Travel Document_(PRTD) before returning to the country.
They are not promising you anything in terms of processing time, they have sent it to be processed, that's all.