+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent reply needed regarding MPNP ( Kindly answer)

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Hi, Kindly solve my problem.

I received a temporary file number for my MPNP general stream in December and the letter said I need to submit some documents until February 2012 which I sent in December 2011 through snail mail. Since then I didn't received any reply. Kindly answer my questions below.

1) On which email address I can mail them to track my application because It's temporary file number and can't track from cic.gc.ca. Kindly provide an email address.

2) While filling my application I wrote 2 email addresses and both of them contain - (minus) not _(underscore. So there can my misunderstandings regarding "-" and "_"

Where to email them to solve this confusion. It can be possible that the emailed on the wrong email address.

3) How long does it takes after submission of required documents and after getting a Temporary file number. Does this mean that I have good chances ?

Kindly provide an email address where I can update my email address of my case and get to know about current status of my application.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long does it takes after submission of required documents and after getting a Temporary file number. Does this mean that I have good chances ?

dmt101180

Jan 11, 2012
In my case, some of my documents are not notarized and im lacking the statement of account from the banks, i think first or second quarter of 2011 and i receive my LOA in the last quarter of 2011,

Just wait for 2 to 5 months 4 your LOA.

gudluck.

MPNP.

Jul 2, 2011
If you are still looking for help, resend ur queries to sma.kbl@gmail.com
I will help u

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dmt101180 said:
In my case, some of my documents are not notarized and im lacking the statement of account from the banks, i think first or second quarter of 2011 and i receive my LOA in the last quarter of 2011,

Just wait for 2 to 5 months 4 your LOA.

gudluck.

@ dmt101180 :

Thanks a lot for your reply. can you please tell me that if I receive my LOA in May, then after how much time I will receive my PR ? How much time it takes after LOA for the complete process, because I am tired of waiting since so long and its like 1.5 years of waiting and waiting.... :(

reinzy

Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

we had the same case, we lack some docs and a representative from Canada called us to confirm some info regarding our application..
the representative just advised us to fax the docs needed and after more than a month we received our letter of nomination...

let's just be patient, its our 3rd year of processing this whole stuff, it took this long for us due to lacking docs and some issues, but thank God we're on our last few steps already..

hope all will go well.

God bless! :)

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ reinzy

thanks for your reply but 3 year is one heck of a time and Its hard for me to wait day by day when people are getting quick responses from online application :(

reinzy

Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manitoba123 said:
@ reinzy

thanks for your reply but 3 year is one heck of a time and Its hard for me to wait day by day when people are getting quick responses from online application :(

it is....really hard to wait... hope everything will turn out fine this time.. God bless us! :)

xinjin86

Apr 21, 2012
Hi, manitoba123,

I have submitted my application by mail under general stream last August. I recently got a letter from Provincial Immigration office and there was a file number which I am not sure if it is a temporary file number since it did not state as a temporary file number. It is just simply a five digits number as: #5****

Can you please tell me whether it is similar to your file number or not?

or in your letter, was there a clear statement indicating that the number you got is a temporary file number?

Thank you very much.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xinjin86 said:
Hi, manitoba123,

I have submitted my application by mail under general stream last August. I recently got a letter from Provincial Immigration office and there was a file number which I am not sure if it is a temporary file number since it did not state as a temporary file number. It is just simply a five digits number as: #5****

Can you please tell me whether it is similar to your file number or not?

or in your letter, was there a clear statement indicating that the number you got is a temporary file number?

Thank you very much.
Yes it clearly mentions that the number is temporary. however, if you doesn't have "temporary" written so it means they allocated a number for you and you can check your application status online from the CIC website..

Go to
Check

* Your Application Status

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/index.asp

Direct link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

You can follow step by step process and check your application status..

Thank you.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manitoba123 said:
Yes it clearly mentions that the number is temporary. however, if you doesn't have "temporary" written so it means they allocated a number for you and you can check your application status online from the CIC website..

Go to
Check

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/index.asp

Direct link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

Thank you.
Good job.....+1

xinjin86

Apr 21, 2012
Manitoba123 said:

Go to
Check

Thank you.
many thanks to you, manitoba123

I tried that number on the website you listed above. None of the identification type fits.

I guess the file number under MPNP general stream can not be tracked at the feds' system, right?

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Xin

It was my pleasure!

You should call or email MPNP office for confirmation. I haven't gone through this stage yet and still waiting for my Permanent number and LOA.

PRO members can better guide you regarding this step. If you have a number you shouldn't be having any problems in tracking your application status. Kindly search the forums on "How to check application status for General stream"