+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Regarding Canadian Degree

akarshank

Oct 13, 2015
Hi All,

I am an international student in Canada and received the ITA on 25-Jan-2017. I got the final result of my Masters a couple of weeks ago and have completed the required credits for the program. However, I will receive my degree in June as that is when the convocation happens.

The issue is that in my EE profile I said that I have obtained a Canadian degree. Can I provide a degree completion letter from my university and transcripts as official proof? If not, should I decline the invitation?

Thanks in advance!

Akarshank

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akarshank said:
Hi All,

I am an international student in Canada and received the ITA on 25-Jan-2017. I got the final result of my Masters a couple of weeks ago and have completed the required credits for the program. However, I will receive my degree in June as that is when the convocation happens.

The issue is that in my EE profile I said that I have obtained a Canadian degree. Can I provide a degree completion letter from my university and transcripts as official proof? If not, should I decline the invitation?

Thanks in advance!

Akarshank
you can ask your college/university to give you a completion of degree letter and i think that would serve the same purpose as a degree along with your transcripts .

omiddaily

Feb 13, 2017
Hello,

I am in the same situation. Recently graduate but I have to wait for the next convocation. Would you please tell me about your experience? How did you proceed?

yhome

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Hello,

I am in the same situation. Recently graduate but I have to wait for the next convocation. Would you please tell me about your experience? How did you proceed?
Hi,

I am in the same situation. What did you do in yours ?