+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Received PPR Request for my parents. What do i do next?

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
My parents just got the passport request. I sent an email to the following email ID with their details:

What is the current timeline? Within what time are they stamping the passports and giving back ?

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Got this email today:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Step 1: We would request you to provide the below details as an attachment in a text (.txt) file if you have received the passport submission letter from the High Commission in New Delhi to assist you further.

1. Application number:
2. UCI number:
3. Name:
4. Number of passports for package transmission:
5. Contact numbers:
6. Email address:
7. Person address and pin-code for collection:
8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled:
10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service:

Step 2: Once the above details are received we will share the payment link with you accordingly.

Step 3: We will share the airway bill number, courier form and consent form after the payment has been received.

Step 4: It is mandatory to submit a duly completed and signed VFS consent form along with your passport, courier form and any other document required by the High Commission.

Step 5: Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue dart courier executive. The airway bill number must be provided to the Blue dart pick up staff on the date of pickup and write the below text on the envelope.

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Got this email today:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Step 1: We would request you to provide the below details as an attachment in a text (.txt) file if you have received the passport submission letter from the High Commission in New Delhi to assist you further.

1. Application number:
2. UCI number:
3. Name:
4. Number of passports for package transmission:
5. Contact numbers:
6. Email address:
7. Person address and pin-code for collection:
8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled:
10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service:

Step 2: Once the above details are received we will share the payment link with you accordingly.

Step 3: We will share the airway bill number, courier form and consent form after the payment has been received.

Step 4: It is mandatory to submit a duly completed and signed VFS consent form along with your passport, courier form and any other document required by the High Commission.

Step 5: Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue dart courier executive. The airway bill number must be provided to the Blue dart pick up staff on the date of pickup and write the below text on the envelope.
My parents got it as well and we immediately sent all the details requested for Step 1 and the entire day passed but they never sent the Step 2 Payment link. So, you just need to send the details and wait for them to get back again.

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
My parents got it as well and we immediately sent all the details requested for Step 1 and the entire day passed but they never sent the Step 2 Payment link. So, you just need to send the details and wait for them to get back again.
I sent the details immediately by attached text. Waiting for their response now.

Srisow

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
I'm in the same boat as you both. Sent requested details but no payment link yet. Let us keep each other posted here. For which day have u scheduled courier pick up?

Anita6336

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Hey there i am exactly where you guys are. Received OPR on 26 nov, completed step 1 and 2 on Monday. Sent a reminder email yestrday around 12 pm. Waiting for payment link.

Srisow

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
May I know if anyone of you got an email from delhi high commission after your account got updated with passport request?

Jeet2019

Jan 8, 2019
Hi,

For parents - do we send two seperate emails (for each file) to VFS for courier collection request or attach both passport request letter - for my mom and dad in the same email?

and while sending the additional details in .txt file - you have to again share them as two separate files or put them in the same file?

If anyone has dealt with this and has moved forward to further steps like payment link etc., please advice.

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Hi,

For parents - do we send two seperate emails (for each file) to VFS for courier collection request or attach both passport request letter - for my mom and dad in the same email?

and while sending the additional details in .txt file - you have to again share them as two separate files or put them in the same file?

If anyone has dealt with this and has moved forward to further steps like payment link etc., please advice.
Everything has to be separate (attachment), but you can send all details in one email