+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent question regarding PoF - Asivad and other experts!!

Ustaad

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hi, I have a question in regards to PoF

I live in Canada, applying under FSWP.

I have my account in TD Bank. In that, I have three accounts - Savings, Chequings and Credit Card

I have received a gift of $12000 from my parents + $2000 I am showing of my own. (I would be attaching the gift deed etc etc)

The bank refused to write the average balance for the last 6 months and gave me the last 6 months statements of all the 3 mentioned accounts.

They are 3 * 6 = 18 pages and I do not have that much of space within 4 MB.

Since I am showcasing PoF from my savings account only, do I need to attach the bank statements for savings account only?? Or the rest two accounts as well?? (because the rest two have nothing to do with my PoF showing)

Thanks in advance

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Ustaad said:

I have my account in TD Bank. In that, I have three accounts - Savings, Chequings and Credit Card

I have received a gift of $12000 from my parents + $2000 I am showing of my own. (I would be attaching the gift deed etc etc)

The bank refused to write the average balance for the last 6 months and gave me the last 6 months statements of all the 3 mentioned accounts.

Since I am showcasing PoF from my savings account only, do I need to attach the bank statements for savings account only?? Or the rest two accounts as well?? (because the rest two have nothing to do with my PoF showing)

Thanks in advance
Attach Bank letter with all accounts and 6 months statement of Savings account only. Also,write a loe that bank refused to give avg balance.

But I wonder why they refused it? My wife got bank letter with last 6 months avg from Scotia Bank. She just wrote a letter o bank manager mentionaing CIC requirements and attached a copy of that CIC page.

redd23

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ustaad said:

Thanks in advance

I got mine from TD Bank as well. They composed me a letter without a problem. The teller cannot do this for you. You have to ask to meet with a financial adviser. You will have to make an appointment. The financial adviser will do it for you in 15 mins. They have to do it on a letterhead and state all the details as required by the EE profile specifications for POF. They will not charge you anything either. I also have an RBC account and they did it for me too. Again the teller cannot do it, but a financial adviser/supervisor/manager will be able to do it. RBC however, charged $15.00 to do it.

Also you have to show each and every account you have in Canada, including any credit card accounts.

Hope this helps.

eddie_in_NL

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RBC did one for me, but it doesn't have the 6 months average neither it meets all the specifications. The teller printed an overview of my accounts and stamped it. I also included 6 months statements for all my accounts (checking, savings, TFSA and investing account). 91 pages in total. I struggled but eventually got it all together in one pdf file (used pdf995 edit software to combine multiple pdfs) just under 4 MB. I was able to upload it and submitted my application on Sept 8th. So far, no issues.

I only asked the teller, but reading the other comments, making an appointment with the financial advisor or account manager would be a better idea.

Hope that helps.

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is there a limitation on each filesize (as you guys have mentioned 4MB)?
Didnt see it anywhere on the CIC website.

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
sgemini said:
is there a limitation on each filesize (as you guys have mentioned 4MB)?
Didnt see it anywhere on the CIC website.
Yes there is. You can see it when you try to upload a file in mycic panel

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iceage said:
Yes there is. You can see it when you try to upload a file in mycic panel
Checked again but didn't find. anyways, I will make sure that all files are within the 4 MB limit.