+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent question re: MPNP and EOI submission

bakaharshita

Jan 8, 2023
my background: I am an international student, who graduated from a 5 years post- sec program in June 2022 and have been working full-time for at least 6 months on a PG work permit. My job offer is long-term and for at least 1 year. My occupation is consistent with my study program and is an in-demand occupation (TEER 2, unit group 42201). I am currently residing in Manitoba and have CLB 8.
The Application Report that one needs to review right before submitting their EOI application indicates that I appear to be eligible for Skilled Worker Overseas, even though I know I am eligible for the International Education Stream (Career Employment Pathway). However, it’s not showing me that category and so I can't apply for it and I don't understand why. I am attaching a screenshot where it shows my Eligibility questionnaire and its answers. In the screenshot, in eligibility section, as you can see, I wasn't allowed to change the answers to the first two questions, Does anyone have any idea what might be going on here? Thanks so much in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
my background: I am an international student, who graduated from a 5 years post- sec program in June 2022 and have been working full-time for at least 6 months on a PG work permit. My job offer is long-term and for at least 1 year. My occupation is consistent with my study program and is an in-demand occupation (TEER 2, unit group 42201). I am currently residing in Manitoba and have CLB 8.
The Application Report that one needs to review right before submitting their EOI application indicates that I appear to be eligible for Skilled Worker Overseas, even though I know I am eligible for the International Education Stream (Career Employment Pathway). However, it’s not showing me that category and so I can't apply for it and I don't understand why. I am attaching a screenshot where it shows my Eligibility questionnaire and its answers. In the screenshot, in eligibility section, as you can see, I wasn't allowed to change the answers to the first two questions, Does anyone have any idea what might be going on here? Thanks so much in advance.

Post to the PNP section of the forum.

Arjun2000

Apr 6, 2024

hello, I am facing the same issue, where you able to find a solution to this? How did you solve this?