Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
SkilledPro said:
Friends,

what value should I write in form B4 - the purchase price or the "used" value?

thanks!
Estimated cost of items that u consider appropriate. But make sure do not exagerrate. Immigration will not argue with you over value of goods to follow except may be jewellry as this items is backed by Pictures.

asyousuf

SkilledPro

Mar 13, 2009
Thanks for your reply. So do you mean to say "value" means "Used value"? NOT the original purchase price?

example, if the purchase price of my computer was $700, then the current "Value" could be just $300?

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
SkilledPro said:
Thanks for your reply. So do you mean to say "value" means "Used value"? NOT the original purchase price?

example, if the purchase price of my computer was $700, then the current "Value" could be just $300?
Dear. We do not mention status and show pictures of items at port of entry except for Jewellry. If u wish to declare it CAD 700 or higher, no harm in it. What i mean to say when i mentioned exagerration in my previous post is that lets' say computers mostly cost in general CAD 700 to 800 max. If u declare CAD 2000 for a desktop, it will easily be picked and can be argued. So be reasonable with values.

asyousuf