+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT QUESTION ABOUT ECA.

unicorns

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
So its been over a month since WES completed my evaluation but they haven't sent the hard copy to my address. I've sent several emails to them and they claim it was sent. (The post office has never had any problems delivering my parcels and letters to me before so I doubt it was sent).

I'm not sure the soft copy will work for my e-AOR which I should have submitted by now. Please what do I do?

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
So its been over a month since WES completed my evaluation but they haven't sent the hard copy to my address. I've sent several emails to them and they claim it was sent. (The post office has never had any problems delivering my parcels and letters to me before so I doubt it was sent).

I'm not sure the soft copy will work for my e-AOR which I should have submitted by now. Please what do I do?
In my experience so far...

1. CIC just asks you to mention ECA certificate number. There is no separate header to upload ECA report.
2. Still to be on safer side, we upload it in education section along with other documents such as degree, IELTS and ECA etc...
3. Many people uploaded soft copy of ECA report and it worked from them so you don't need to upload hard copy, which is more or less same as the soft one...

Grudy

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Mine took about to 2 months to arrive, so give it some time. It's slow for some reason.

Sindan

Jun 17, 2017
After the hard copy came from WES, I realised that their soft copy was a better document to submit, so I did not scan the hard copy :)

unicorns

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
In my experience so far...

1. CIC just asks you to mention ECA certificate number. There is no separate header to upload ECA report.
2. Still to be on safer side, we upload it in education section along with other documents such as degree, IELTS and ECA etc...
3. Many people uploaded soft copy of ECA report and it worked from them so you don't need to upload hard copy, which is more or less same as the soft one...
Oh thank you so much for your detailed reply. I've been having sleepless nights about this.

Reactions: link2gurdeep