+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT QUERY: Procedure of sending transcripts from Bangalore University to WES

jasmine09!

Aug 1, 2019
Hello all!

I have earned my Bachelors and Masters degree from Jyoti Nivas College affiliated to Bangalore University. I had visited the Bangalore University Pariksha Bhavan yesterday to enquire about the process of sending transcripts from BU to WES. The concerned official gave me a form asking me to make the payment online via the University's website and getting the form signed from my college's Principal. He didn't clearly explain the procedure in detail and seemed to be very casual with the entire process. Although these documents are highly crucial in processing immigration documents, the BU's behavior in this regard is simply unethical!

As many of you are aware, WES has changed the document guidelines for education in India asking universities to send transcripts directly to WES. Has anyone had experience of requesting Bangalore University to send the transcripts directly to WES?

Can anyone please share your personal experience on what are the steps involved starting from the form fill up to the postage? I would be grateful for your help.