+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Query - FSW

fastian

Dec 22, 2008
Hello,

I had applied for the Immigration under FSW category and had dispatched my application on the 22nd of dec 2008 to Sydney NS Office. I havent heard from them since then. I also checked with the bank and they told me that my bank draft hasnt been encashed either. So does that mean that they havent received the application or do they take this much time normally. Its been almost 4 months.

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

fastian said:
Hello,

I had applied for the Immigration under FSW category and had dispatched my application on the 22nd of dec 2008 to Sydney NS Office. I havent heard from them since then. I also checked with the bank and they told me that my bank draft hasnt been encashed either. So does that mean that they havent received the application or do they take this much time normally. Its been almost 4 months.

Thanks

I assume that you sent it by courier or another way to track the package, check to see if has been received.
If it you didn't send it registered or by courier, it appears that it has been lost, since the first thing Sydney does it cash the fee.

PMM

fastian

Dec 22, 2008
Hi,

I did use a courier(DHL) and it says that it has been recieved by someone named "Leo Burns". And you very rightly pointed out the first thing they do is get the cash. Is there any other way to verify?

Thanks

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
You should ask your bank if it has been cashed.