+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT QUERY EDUCATION POINT FOR MBA DISTANCE LEARNING MANIPAL UNIVERSITY INDIA

canadapermanent

Apr 26, 2010
I am new in this forum...

I have done BSc. Maths from MS University, Baroda, India......as a full time ....

after that, I joined Manipal university for my MBA Finance..It is distance learning course. We attended classes by VSAT and EDUNEXT feature of the university, where classes are conducted by satellite....

We have to study at learning center in Baroda by satellite and the university is in manipal, Karnataka, India.

(1) Can I get the point for MBA Degree...I mean 25 Point for Education?

You can find the website link by typing "SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY DISTANCE LEARNING" IN GOOGLE SEARCH

One more question.......

If I consider my BSC ... my total point will be 20+21+10+8+4=63
If I consider my MBA ... my total point will be 25+21+10+8+4=68

If I submit the intial application and get 120 days dead line letter.....I know at that time I can withdraw my application and get my fees back.....

(2) But can I know what I have got the point? I mean, Will the visa office inform me how much point I have got for education? Can I know they have consider my MBA or BSC before submitting full documents?

Thank You.....

nasj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OP6 Clearly Said you'll be award the 25 point as long it's verifiable credential.

(Pursuant to R77 A distance learning credential is eligible for points as long as it meets the definition of a credential
as outlined in R73. If the credential is not described in terms of number of years duration (i.e.,
three-year bachelor’s degree), officers should apply the definition of full-time equivalent study and
knowledge that the visa office has acquired on local education institutions and credentials.
There is a high incidence of fraud in this area. Verification checks should be conducted with
issuing institutions to ensure that program integrity standards are respected.
Pursuant to R78, officers should assess the application and award the applicant up to a maximum
of 25 points for education.)

planetgpa

Jul 21, 2012
HI ; i am not6 aware of point system for visa,but my younger brother have also done MBA from IGNOU and now he is abroad.he had some problem to get admission,he took the help of study abroad consultant,you may visit that website (planetgpa.com).I hope you will get your answer there.