+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - PR status enquiry outside canada

Syed_3

Jan 17, 2011
Hello All,

I became a permenant resident of Canada in september 2010.Its been around 4 months and i did not recieve my PR card yet, currently I am in India and it seems there is no way I can call and enquire about the status of my PR card as the toll free number works only in canada.So any help would be greatly appreciated. Please help me clarify the following

1. Is there any other number to contact Service Canada from outside of canada? I tried online status check but its not working.

2. I mailed CIC office in India but dint get any reply so far.can they be of any help?

Looking forward for your replies..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Syed_3 said:
Hello All,

I became a permenant resident of Canada in september 2010.Its been around 4 months and i did not recieve my PR card yet, currently I am in India and it seems there is no way I can call and enquire about the status of my PR card as the toll free number works only in canada.So any help would be greatly appreciated. Please help me clarify the following

1. Is there any other number to contact Service Canada from outside of canada? I tried online status check but its not working.

2. I mailed CIC office in India but dint get any reply so far.can they be of any help?

Looking forward for your replies..
The following phone no. MAY work to contact Immigration from outside Canada. I haven't tested it though.

+1 613 944 4000 (for an agent: options 1,2,1,2,1 ... then 0 to skip the message)

psotaal

Sep 9, 2014
Hi everyone
Can anyone there please help in solving following problems
1. i didn't get my pr card even 4 months after applying in canada
2. can i make a call from india to enquire regarding the same in canada?
3. can anyone please post the phone number on which i can call from India regarding the pr card enquiry
i would appreciate an early response from the experienced one there on the forum
thanks a lot in advance

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
psotaal said:
Hi everyone
Can anyone there please help in solving following problems
1. i didn't get my pr card even 4 months after applying in canada
2. can i make a call from india to enquire regarding the same in canada?
3. can anyone please post the phone number on which i can call from India regarding the pr card enquiry
i would appreciate an early response from the experienced one there on the forum
thanks a lot in advance
Yes you can call CIC from abroad, dial the below number:
1-613-944-4000 and Choose 2 for Immigration

source: the question has been answered in the below thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-reach-cic-call-centre-toll-free-number-from-outside-canada-t24877.0.html