Decision Made: Oct 22, 2013
Requested for urgent processing: Nov 25, 2013
Mailed out: Nov 29, 2013
Received in mail: Dec 3, 2013

aamer43

May 6, 2009
Hi Tas123,

Thank you for sharing your timeline.

How did you request for Urgent PR Processing ? Also what supporting documents did you provide for urgent processing?

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
I want to share my experience for Urgent renewal

Total physical presence = 754 in last 5 years but mostly in last 2.5 years

Applicant send = Dec 2nd, 2013
Application received = Dec 3rd, 2013 (According to tracking number)

Started processing = Dec 5, 2013
Approved = Dec 6, 2013
Card mailed = Dec 9th, 2013
PR Card received = Dec 11, 2013

I send pretty much any document I felt would be useful like:
Ontario Health claim history, Sun life claim statement, doctor prescription copies, car and home insurance copies, car registration copies, rental receipts, Employer letter, pay stubs, Notice of assessments, Car rental receipts and hotel receipts.

I also printed cover letter explaining my physical presence and the proof I am sending along with a table describing my physical presence.

Reactions: PHCA

aamer43

May 6, 2009
sthaeem said:

Approved = Dec 6, 2013

Ontario Health claim history, Sun life claim statement, doctor prescription copies, car and home insurance copies, car registration copies, rental receipts, Employer letter, pay stubs, Notice of assessments, Car rental receipts and hotel receipts.

I also printed cover letter explaining my physical presence and the proof I am sending along with a table describing my physical presence.

Many Congratulations!

How did you request for Urgent PR Processing ? Did you provide any copy of Air ticket ? As far as i know the only time they process PR request on urgent basis is when you have a traveling plan in near future....

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
aamer43 said:
Many Congratulations!

How did you request for Urgent PR Processing ? Did you provide any copy of Air ticket ? As far as i know the only time they process PR request on urgent basis is when you have a traveling plan in near future....
Yes, I did provide a return ticket for my travel date on Dec 28th.

ly_ygtq

Dec 27, 2013
Thanks for sharing your timelines guys.

Can u disclose approximately where u live? How long should I expect to wait for the PR card to be mailed in if I live in the GTA?

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have to apply for my renewal ON URGENT bases, m traveling on may 1st and returning on 20th may. I have the ticket to go to my destination, but havent bought a ticket to return back. Basically i normally buy a return ticket from my destination as i go back every year. so my ticket which is on may 1st is a part of a return ticket, for the first have i already flew to toronto.

SO my question is, do i need to send to them my ticket coming back to toronto on may 20th as well in which case i will have to buy it right away or just the part m flying out will suffice?

PLEASE HELP ITS URGENT.

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how do you know when they have started processing your application? how do you check status on website
m using my client id xxxx-xxxx, doesnt show anything.

I sent my application for urgent on march 15th, they recieved it on 17th. How soon should i be able to see it on the website.?

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........

Approved = Dec 6, 2013

Hi @sthaeem, sorry to reply on your post 4 years later but your timeline is incredible and I am hopeful that my application will go that way as well. I am also planning to apply for urgent process due to medical reason for family. If you can still recall, can you please tell me what did you put in cover letter explaining your physical presence as well as table you mentioned?

Hope to hear from you, thanks!