waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2011
LANDED..........
29-12-2011
Now I am a bit confused! ???
Let me understand your situation first. Your husband is in Canada and applied for PR (under CEC) correct? Then he got married in India, came back to Canada and then filed papers to add you to his (already in process) application (at one of the VOs US).
He did his medicals in advance (which are now expiring) and your file has been transferred over to Delhi VO... am I correct so far?
And your husband is still in Canada... correct?

If all of the above is true, then there is something seriously wrong with the processing of your application, because e-cas should display your husband's Canadian address and not the one in India (whether it be yours or your husband). In such case, I recommend that your husband speak to one of his local MP's office and explain the situation to them and speak to a consultant as well. There is a lawyer referral service in Canada (google it) which refers you to an immigration laywer and gives you 30 mins free consultation time, use that to find out his options.

If your husband is already a Canadian citizen, or permanent resident and then he got married (after he got his permanent residence) then your application is under Family Sponsorship category (a whole new category altogether) and I don't have much experience in there.

In anycase, if your husband is in Canada then I recommend that he speak to an MP, explain them the situation and find out why his file was transferred to VO in India. That shouldn't happen (alteast I don't know of any case where a CEC file was transferred like that).

C

canworker

Hello,

I am in same situation. I applied under CEC in Nov 2011. My wife is in Pakistan and she can not come Canada due to her studies.

Once I will get my PPR so where I should send her passport for visa stamping.

Looking forward for your kind reply.

mah87

Oct 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-08-2011
AOR Received.
27-09-2010
File Transfer...
08-03-2011
Med's Request
04-08-2011
Med's Done....
26-07-2011 (advance)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2011
LANDED..........
29-12-2011
Hi Canworker,

I don't know if it varies from VO (visa office) to VO. My application was transferred from Buffalo to NY and they said that they can only stamp the visa in this visa office. So either you wife has to come to Canada to get her visa stamped or to the US (for which the NY VO told me that there will be a separate set of instructions provided if your wife comes to US to get her visa stamped).
Or you need to arrange for her to send her passport over to you in Canada somehow. But for some reason, pakistani govt doesn't allow passports to be sent outside its border by another person. This is a dilemma! So I recommend that you ask your wife to come to Canada or US in order to get her passport stamped or you'll have no other choice but to ask her to somehow send her passport over to you.
A lot of people put together an authority letter and get it approved by legal authorities in pakistan and then send the passport to the VO by handing it over to a relative/friend who is travelling to that country. I recommend that you do a lot of reading on this part before taking any such action. Since there is still time for you to get your visa stamped, I seriously recommend that you ask your wife to get a visit visa for Canada so that she comes here by herself and send her passport along with yours to get it stamped.

Hope this helps.
Regards

gagzcanada

Jan 4, 2012
hi mah,
on our ecas the canadian mailing address is mentioned dis time not the indian one ok.my husband is in canada having permanant job and valid work permit .The problem is Ndelhi vo did mistake on our ecas of our house no.they updated 69 instead of 65.

My husband did medical not in advance he got medical request fron detroit vo.and got the form and instructions in jan.2011.

recently we got response of case specific enquiry from Delhi vo.that Your case is IN PROCESS and is being processed acc. to the application date and get the prority as canadian experience class.

Regards,

gagzcanada

Jan 4, 2012
hello everyone,plz tell me the chances to get visitor visa for spouse during the canadian experience class process. . . .
there is no way out left for me. . .

Singh07

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Oct 2011
Nomination.....
23 sept 2011
Med's Done....
7 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Still waiting, residing in Canada
gagzcanada said:
hello everyone,plz tell me the chances to get visitor visa for spouse during the canadian experience class process. . . .
there is no way out left for me. . .
Gagzcanada,

The chances of getting a visitor visa are close to negligible. Even I was in Canada on a Post graduate work permit and my wife applied for visitor visa and got rejected. Then I consulted the MP office in Canada to take some advise on the same and they told me that its very rare that visitor visa for spouse gets approved once your PR application is in process. But if your husband can somehow manage get a PNP certificate from the province which will have your name in it as well then you can apply for a work permit on the bases of pnp certificate.

Senior

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 30, 2012
Hi Mah87,

what did you end up doing? Did you send it thorugh a courier or did you authorize someone to carry it for you?

Thanks!