+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Police certificate query

dave456

Jul 15, 2012
I have been living in UK for many years and now going back to Aus. i have already got my police certificate last week and i am leaving the uk next week.

now i want to apply for study permit or immigration to canada after 6 months. in this case will i have to reapply for another police certificate from uk or will this one that i have got it now will be ok?

please advise

Sherin

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
dave456 said:
I have been living in UK for many years and now going back to Aus. i have already got my police certificate last week and i am leaving the uk next week.

now i want to apply for study permit or immigration to canada after 6 months. in this case will i have to reapply for another police certificate from uk or will this one that i have got it now will be ok?

please advise
Hi, I think there is validity period for each police certificate (probably 3 months), not too sure and in applications
they ask for a valid updated certificates (pls check this in application package). However, in case you needed another
one, it is simple. You can always apply for police certificate in UK online from anywhere in the world, pay fees by draft
and send application by post. There is an option where you may ask them to send the certificate to the Canadian visa
office (and you pay the fees) so you can also save time.
Hope this helps. Best wishes with your application. Sherin