+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT.. Plzz help me out for Return Envelope from Germany. Urgent pllzzz. Reply

Ibadathar

Mar 9, 2013
Hello friends.
I am applying for student visa to canadian embassy in vienna from Ingolstadt, Germany.
While sending my documents from here, I should include a RETURNE ENVELOPE so that I can receive my passport on that.
But DHL says that their return envelops are not valid now, because their Return Envelops are not accepted in Vienna, you can send your application but the passport will not come back from Vienna Austria on that return envelope.

Plzz guide me guys. I am very tensed.
Plzz suggest me, what should I do now, I cannot travel to Vienna, Austria.

Waiting for your earliest responses.

Tasleem

Jul 10, 2013
Ibadathar said:
Hello friends.
I am applying for student visa to canadian embassy in vienna from Ingolstadt, Germany.
While sending my documents from here, I should include a RETURNE ENVELOPE so that I can receive my passport on that.
But DHL says that their return envelops are not valid now, because their Return Envelops are not accepted in Vienna, you can send your application but the passport will not come back from Vienna Austria on that return envelope.

Plzz guide me guys. I am very tensed.
Plzz suggest me, what should I do now, I cannot travel to Vienna, Austria.

Waiting for your earliest responses.
HI ibad,

What about your visa now? Did you get it? and if you did how long did it take?

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Somebody applying from USA said that he forgot to include a self return envelope, so the embassy had to return the passport by the cheapest mail available. Not recommended, and I would either contact the CHC or find a better courier.

Tasleem

Jul 10, 2013
@ Ibadather,

Please reply..I have applied for visa and I just wanna know how long does it take. CIC website says 4 weeks. But I was wondering how much time did it take in your case as my case is similar to yours. I have PAKISTANI passport too.

reply awaited.

thanks

LeilaK

Jul 3, 2013
guys, I've got a message from the cic that the decision has been made on my application. I've applied on the 3rd of july.
So, I've sent them my passport on Wednesday.