+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent! Please Help!!!! PNP get fired!

Tianyi1995

Jun 7, 2017
Hi,

I am asking for my friend. My friend is in BC PNP skilled immigration inland. He got fired on the beginning of August, but he has already received IRCC decision made letter and passport request in this September. Now he is struggling whether should he inform the BC PNP officer about the job change or just keep head down now cuz everything is approaching to the end. PLZ HELP!!!!!!

Best

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
Hi,

I am asking for my friend. My friend is in BC PNP skilled immigration inland. He got fired on the beginning of August, but he has already received IRCC decision made letter and passport request in this September. Now he is struggling whether should he inform the BC PNP officer about the job change or just keep head down now cuz everything is approaching to the end. PLZ HELP!!!!!!

Best
Just submit the passport and keep his mouth shut .

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Hi,

Best
As he has received the PPR mail, proceed forward with the request coz the BG has been done and no more BG check is required. So relax make merry.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Just submit the passport and keep his mouth shut .
Hi,

Best

I remember one forum member posted a question like this a year ago where they were in a situation with BCPNP calling them and asking them questions why they didn't inform that they had lost their job. This call was made after they had landed at the border and got their PR status.

I don't know what happened afterwards but mostly likely they were accused of misrepresentation and BCPNP had informed IRCC about it. Unsure whether they were allowed to keep their PR status though.