+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent!! Please answer!!

jehanc

Sep 26, 2017
Hi everyone!

I recently applied for my husband who lives in Lebanon. On my online account under the sponsorship application it says decision made. Under the permanent residence it says application received — who was received the application??

I would love a respond!
Thanks

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
This is probably just a decision made regarding sponsorship approval. Most likely this is the case, as OP is saying "recently". You should get a letter soon, saying that you were approved to be a sponsor, or refused.

jehanc

Sep 26, 2017
It says decision made? Did you receive any email requesting passport?
No I haven't gotten a passport request yet, but to be more specific, the Permanent Resident section was first at "In Progress" then turned to "Application Received" and thats why I am confused as to who received it. Is it still in Canada or does that mean it is in the VO?

jehanc

Sep 26, 2017
This is probably just a decision made regarding sponsorship approval. Most likely this is the case, as OP is saying "recently". You should get a letter soon, saying that you were approved to be a sponsor, or refused.
Yes, I am aware of that but I am saying under the PR section of the application. It was first "In process" then turned to "Application Received" -- who has received it ?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Yes, I am aware of that but I am saying under the PR section of the application. It was first "In process" then turned to "Application Received" -- who has received it ?
Once the Permanent Residency side turns to "in process", it indicates that the file has been transferred to your respective visa office.

Eventually, a new line will appear in ecas that indicates the visa office has received and started working on the PR app.

If your sponsorship was just approved, the file is likely still in CPC Mississauga. Once they get all documentation required, they will transfer it.

Bluemoon0606

Oct 15, 2016
Ooh, ok. The office on charge of received your papers, they are checking on them. It will take a while before you receive a passport request. But if youwanna make sure send them an email asking.
Good luck!
No I haven't gotten a passport request yet, but to be more specific, the Permanent Resident section was first at "In Progress" then turned to "Application Received" and thats why I am confused as to who received it. Is it still in Canada or does that mean it is in the VO?

jehanc

Sep 26, 2017
Ooh, ok. The office on charge of received your papers, they are checking on them. It will take a while before you receive a passport request. But if youwanna make sure send them an email asking.
Good luck!
Is the office on charge, mean that it was sent to my respective visa office? (Lebanon)

Thanks for such a quick respond, and good luck to you too! :)

jehanc

Sep 26, 2017
Once the Permanent Residency side turns to "in process", it indicates that the file has been transferred to your respective visa office.

Eventually, a new line will appear in ecas that indicates the visa office has received and started working on the PR app.

If your sponsorship was just approved, the file is likely still in CPC Mississauga. Once they get all documentation required, they will transfer it.
Thank you for clarifying. Good luck! :)