+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent pleas LEON

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
askushi said:
I'm inside On Canada now if the immigration officer revoke my status can i Appel it? Cause I live here more then 2 years I have my tax paper from Canada Revenue Agency that it will show up that I work here that I will prof with that I have 893 days till now and I have 2 years and 5 month to goo? Really weird I don't know what too do if they revoke my status for this reason it will be breaking the IRPA law
You have to send them what they ask for and see what happens. Did you write in a letter to consider that you still have more than 2 years to meet the RO before your first 5 year period is up?

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I send it friday they gone received Monday I'm waiting for Canada Revenue agency to sent my copy of my tax for 2011 and 2012 I have on my I'm gone send to them but what is weird Leon that they when I check online they say that decision made your card will emailed to you or for security purpose it will be avalaible to nearest office to pick up but down is saying that my application. Has transfer to local CIC office if it was soemthing wrong they will not approve my pr card.what is the best thing to do just I wane have your opinion sir what u will do if we have been on my position

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is nothing you can do but wait for them to contact you again. I suspect they made a mistake but you have to wait for them to call you for an interview and then you can explain in person.

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can they make a decision. Without a interview me cause concording IRPA a permanent resident is allowded to live out of the contry 3 years top to 5 years if a pr has time to meet the residency obligation they are not allowded to do this mee I have more then enought to meet te ro and I have proff that I live her more. The. / years it will show up on my tax

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
askushi said:
Can they make a decision. Without a interview me cause concording IRPA a permanent resident is allowded to live out of the contry 3 years top to 5 years if a pr has time to meet the residency obligation they are not allowded to do this mee I have more then enought to meet te ro and I have proff that I live her more. The. / years it will show up on my tax
They have the right to ask you to pick the PR card up in person so if you show up in person, they can interview you.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
askushi said:
Yes I send it friday they gone received Monday I'm waiting for Canada Revenue agency to sent my copy of my tax for 2011 and 2012 I have on my I'm gone send to them but what is weird Leon that they when I check online they say that decision made your card will emailed to you or for security purpose it will be avalaible to nearest office to pick up but down is saying that my application. Has transfer to local CIC office if it was soemthing wrong they will not approve my pr card.what is the best thing to do just I wane have your opinion sir what u will do if we have been on my position
So did you not send the required CRA notices and other supporting documentation for the PR Card application...it doesn't matter if you have enough time to meet the RO they still need these documents.

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leon thank you sir .Msafir no I diden't send a supporting documents but last friday I send everything they asked and I'm waiting a copy from the last years 2011&2012 tax assessment from Canada Revenue Agency this I wi recive on Thursday next weak I'm gone send right a way and i write that my 5th anniversary it will be on 11august 2016 just to let them know and I made a copy of my landing papers and send to them I have send like I have a good job tax assessment 2013 phone bills membership agreement loan agreement (car)that I pay every month life insurance agreement pay stubs refernc leter from my work reference letter from friend all the pages of my passport photocopy absence history about my travel out of Canada and I calculate all days that I was physical on Canada from my first day landing like Pr and the total number of days is 783 days from 2011 so with days I'm more than ok and I'm gone prof this days cause on my tax assessment will show up every thing and I write a letter let them know that when I receive the copy of my tax CRA I'm gone send to them right a way I don't know what more proff they wane more I have stabile work I'm settled now in Canada long time

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
I think the point Msafiri was trying to make is that you indeed had to file a regular application for your PR card because you lost/never received your original one. Due to this fact, you should've included the same documentation that any other 'renewal' application should include. That includes copies of your passport, CRA tax information and whatever else they had on the list to include. If you did NOT do this, then that is why they are now questioning you. It is not because you are getting an RQ, it is likely because you intially gave them NO information to even indicate that you were even living inside of Canada when you filed the application causing them to question what was actually going on.

Another thing, please, try to use punctuation. Reading your responses takes forever and the guess work of where each sentence ends is painful.

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Alura thank u for your response yes I now my English is perfect haha.anyway when I fill out pr application I diden't send to many proof but like Cra and stuff like this bit now I send to them everything just I'm waiting to received copy of my last 2 years here and to send to them i send already for the year 2013 and some another supporting documents, but the truth is that they have send me a form which is called QUestionari :Determination of permanent resident status and I fill out that to and replay them back and I calculate my physical days in Canada are 783 more than 730 days from my first landing here and I have more than 2 years to meet the RO I hope it will revoke my status for no reason and for nothing.And thank you again for every body response and advice they are more then welcome

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
askushi said:
Hello Alura thank u for your response yes I now my English is perfect haha.anyway when I fill out pr application I diden't send to many proof but like Cra and stuff like this bit now I send to them everything just I'm waiting to received copy of my last 2 years here and to send to them i send already for the year 2013 and some another supporting documents, but the truth is that they have send me a form which is called QUestionari :Determination of permanent resident status and I fill out that to and replay them back and I calculate my physical days in Canada are 783 more than 730 days from my first landing here and I have more than 2 years to meet the RO I hope it will revoke my status for no reason and for nothing.And thank you again for every body response and advice they are more then welcome
No. I don't think they are going to revoke your PR status. I think there was simply a miscommunication between what you were trying to accomplish and what they saw. As you said, you did not originally send them all the proofs with the initial application, but have since sent them these proofs. I think that will help them to clear up what is going on and get you back on the correct path.

I do not think that you are in any danger at all of having your status revoked based on the information you have given. I think you will just have to be patient and let them get through it all to see what they have.

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cause I don't understand haw this process go so like I try it to read English u are saying that my status is not I. Danger in this based on this information I givi at you and this is true

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
askushi said:
Cause I don't understand haw this process go so like I try it to read English u are saying that my status is not I. Danger in this based on this information I givi at you and this is true
I understand the process is an arduous one.

So long as what you have stated here is true, as you said it was, then you are in no danger of having your PR status revoked. If I were you, I would sleep easily tonight knowing that my status was safe and I only need to wait for them to get through the paperwork to send me my card.

For future reference though, you should ensure that you include ALL of the requested information when you fill out any paperwork involving CIC and include all of the proofs whether you think you need them or not. It is always better to have given them things up front then try to find and get them at a later date.

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alura thank you very much let's go drink a coffe on Starbucks haha just joking yep that what I said is true one and just in waiting till Thursday to received my CRA copy statement 2011&2012 and I'm gone send to them right a way

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I send it the 2012&2013 tax assessment I'm waiting only for 2011 CRA say to mee it will tak 5&10 business days.but I have one more question becaus me ex-wife she sponsored mee to come to Canada but just I wane now if the conditional rule (2years together it will apply one my case)cause on my determination of pr status i write separate cause we don't live together any now since 6 month but we are not divorce yet but just we are not living together me I'm on Edmonton she is on Quebec.so it will be anything wrong on this thing that I'm not living with here anymore because I landed on Canada on 2011??????cause I'm scare maybe for that I have the from of determination of status ???????thank you for your replays and answers