+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent pl. child visa for moving to Canada

single

Apr 8, 2007
I got immigration with my family in 2005. I was out of Canda since I recieved my PR card. I am now permanelty moving to Canada in March 2008 however, I have a new baby born in 2006. I was deined visa for my new baby and was told to submit my application in Canada by one parent to be physically present in Canada. Is there any other option available to get visa for my baby if not , I have few questions and will request your prompt response.

Since the child can not sign the application, Can I sign the application form or it should be mother who will sign the forms?

Do I need to submit the medical with the application form or do I need to submit it upon successul of case?

I will appreciate if you can kindly infomr me the name of forms that needs to be submitted.

How much does it take to get the visa for my child (Keeping in view the 2 years in 5 years policy if the case get delyaed does it has any negative implication on my other family members)

Thank you in advance for your good coopeation and response.

Best Regards,

Sher Khan

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

single said:
I got immigration with my family in 2005. I was out of Canda since I recieved my PR card. I am now permanelty moving to Canada in March 2008 however, I have a new baby born in 2006. I was deined visa for my new baby and was told to submit my application in Canada by one parent to be physically present in Canada. Is there any other option available to get visa for my baby if not , I have few questions and will request your prompt response.

Since the child can not sign the application, Can I sign the application form or it should be mother who will sign the forms?

Father or Mother really doesn't matter

Do I need to submit the medical with the application form or do I need to submit it upon successul of case?

Submit the medical with the sponsorship and the application with the supporting documents to Mississauga.

I will appreciate if you can kindly infomr me the name of forms that needs to be submitted.

Read Here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3900E.pdf

How much does it take to get the visa for my child (Keeping in view the 2 years in 5 years policy if the case get delyaed does it has any negative implication on my other family members)

See the processing times here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/06-fc-children.asp

Thank you in advance for your good coopeation and response.

Best Regards,

Sher Khan
PMM