+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT : Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate ?

aries9811

Jun 6, 2009
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27, 2010
Doc's Request.
March 17,2010 --> Documents Recieved @VO April 2,2010
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
Second AOR 1st May 2010
IELTS Request
March 17,2010
File Transfer...
Nov 2, 2011
Med's Request
Jan 26,2012
Med's Done....
Received @Ottawa Feb 17,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Hi all,

I recently received a Letter from CIC for providing them with Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate and Passport Copies as a requirement of PR Renewal.

I am not sure what kind of Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate. I should submit ? As I never had any Movement Certificates?

Please Advice.
Aries

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
It is the record of entry/ exits details of the countries you visited. For U.S.A you can create an account in https://www.foia.gov/how-to.html and request for entry/exits to US. Similarly for other countries you need to do.

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
aries9811 said:
Hi all,

I recently received a Letter from CIC for providing them with Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate and Passport Copies as a requirement of PR Renewal.

I am not sure what kind of Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate. I should submit ? As I never had any Movement Certificates?

Please Advice.
Aries
Hi

Did you sent PR renewal OR it's for Citizenship ?

Please check this link/discussion for Entry-Exit record

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t263409.0.html

aries9811

Jun 6, 2009
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
Second AOR 1st May 2010
IELTS Request
March 17,2010
File Transfer...
Nov 2, 2011
Med's Request
Jan 26,2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
It PR Renewal.... They have only Given 30 days to provide these Info. Also, FOIA for USA take longer time, so they asked me to print it from the website for Travel History in USA.

So not sure about other countries do no provide travel history online.

What can I submit as for Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate.

Did someone went thru similar situation??

Please advise.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
For usa FOIA records can take 1 week to many months to process and it is detailed version as well.
Make sure you create an account.
https://foiaonline.regulations.gov/foia/action/public/request/publicPreCreate

For brief report, you can access it from:
https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/

Make sure you apply for FOIA records as well as it is more accurate and detailed.

aries9811

Jun 6, 2009
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
Second AOR 1st May 2010
IELTS Request
March 17,2010
File Transfer...
Nov 2, 2011
Med's Request
Jan 26,2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
I plan to send copies of my tickets as well, and due to shortage of timeframe, I think online breif report should do

CA PR SEEKER

Nov 9, 2012
I have the same issue, today I got email from them saying need Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate, I have US system record but does not have India record , but I been to India from USA not from Canada so still do I need to submit the Indian records as well? or just to Canada and USA records , if I have to take India records how can I do that ? I just called chicago indian consulate 5 hours back they said nothing they can show like that except the passport stampings, so what to do now? and they given only 30 days for this. what to do now? should send my lease and bank documents and car loan insurance and everything ? or just i94 record and passport all pages color photos ?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
CA PR SEEKER said:
I have the same issue, today I got email from them saying need Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate, I have US system record but does not have India record , but I been to India from USA not from Canada so still do I need to submit the Indian records as well? or just to Canada and USA records , if I have to take India records how can I do that ? I just called chicago indian consulate 5 hours back they said nothing they can show like that except the passport stampings, so what to do now? and they given only 30 days for this. what to do now? should send my lease and bank documents and car loan insurance and everything ? or just i94 record and passport all pages color photos ?
You have to send all the records of the places you have visited around the globe.
I think for India, it would be colored photocopies of passport stamps and send any boarding passes you have. Also, send what is being asked in the letter. May be you need to send colored photocopies of all passports and their pages you have held during that relevant period.
Are you sending FOIA records for CBP or just i94?

CA PR SEEKER

Nov 9, 2012
FOIA records take 90-180 days so it is not possible as they given only 30 days time and if we dont send them they clearly mentioned that they will not process the application past 30 days, so better i send i94 records and a personal entry exit records writing on a white paper mentioning my name and UCI number and dates and records ,

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
CA PR SEEKER said:
FOIA records take 90-180 days so it is not possible as they given only 30 days time and if we dont send them they clearly mentioned that they will not process the application past 30 days, so better i send i94 records and a personal entry exit records writing on a white paper mentioning my name and UCI number and dates and records ,
i94 records may not be accurate or complete. FOIA records can take 1 week to many months. You should anyway apply for FOIA records and you may receive it within 30 days. If not, send i94. Make sure you create an account for FOIA records.

sann2015

Apr 22, 2017
Hi all,

I also received a Letter from CIC for providing them with Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement for citizenship.

Also, please suggest what information should I put while applying for FOIA request like Agency will be "CBP FOIA Division" I believe.

Thanks in advance...

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
sann2015 said:
Hi all,

I also received a Letter from CIC for providing them with Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement for citizenship.

Also, please suggest what information should I put while applying for FOIA request like Agency will be "CBP FOIA Division" I believe.

Thanks in advance...
Create an account, do not continue as guest.

Select Agency: CBP FOIA Division
Type of Records Requested "Entry/Exit"

Mention all your details about the passports that you have used to enter usa, passport#, your name, Parents name on passport if applicable, visa# if you have a visa, your date of birth, sex etc etc.
Make sure you mention that you need entry/exit details and mention the dates as well.
Also remember, even though you mention entry/exit you may get entries only. I think that is the standard practice.

sann2015

Apr 22, 2017
Thanks alot for quick response.
Is it advisable to attached passport and visa copy with the FOIA request?
Please let me know.
Thanks.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
sann2015 said:
Thanks alot for quick response.
Is it advisable to attached passport and visa copy with the FOIA request?
Please let me know.
Thanks.
The more the documents is the better it is.

Attach copies of the passport's biographical pages and copy of the visa. Enclose all the passports you have used to enter USA

CA PR SEEKER

Nov 9, 2012
Today I sent all the colored pages of passport and i94 copies from online and letter explaining there is no Indian entry exit form , hope this should works, fingers crossed dont know what to more than this