+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Payment for a lost PR card in France

jhaprade

Nov 21, 2013
My PR card got stolen while travelling in Europe 3 days ago. I need to make a payment of 50 CAD to the Canadian Embassy in Paris to get a replacement document. I am not able to find out how to make this payment (online/by cheque/ etc.) and in whose name. Can anyone help me with this?

There is a webpage which gives me the information about Fees to be paid for lost PR outside Canada but does not say how to do it.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
jhaprade said:
My PR card got stolen while travelling in Europe 3 days ago. I need to make a payment of 50 CAD to the Canadian Embassy in Paris to get a replacement document. I am not able to find out how to make this payment (online/by cheque/ etc.) and in whose name. Can anyone help me with this?

There is a webpage which gives me the information about Fees to be paid for lost PR outside Canada but does not say how to do it.
I think what you need to do is get a PRTD from the embassy in Paris to return to Canada. Once you have returned you can then file to have your card replaced. Make sure to let them know immediately that it was stolen/lost.