***URGENT*** - PASSPORT STAMPING AT IRCC DELHI

Lakshmi Katta

Jan 31, 2024
Mine Is also Same
Applied for work permit Stamp
Vfs submission 9th april
Submitted to IRCC on 11th april
Still waiting…..

paid premiun lodge for VFS because receptionist told me you will get your passport back in 10-15 days
Its being 8 days today still no update
Hello! Did you receive your passport ?

miteshkumar

Apr 14, 2024
Any Idea why I cant link my application with GCKey account? It always says you have entered the wrong information. Please help.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Any Idea why I cant link my application with GCKey account? It always says you have entered the wrong information. Please help.
Most common issue is getting the number of people wrong: in addition to the principal applicant and all dependents being sponsored, include the sponsor. Eg sponsor + principal applicant spouse = 2 (1 will be wrong).

Second most common issue is if they request place of birth to match the file - and if so, try everything imaginable, city, state/province, country, or some combination thereof.

Gurmanfnu

Apr 16, 2024
Anyone here who submitted the passport to IRCC, New Delhi in April and waiting for the passport?

I submitted mine on 4th of April and it is under processing since 8th of April, 2024. I know it will take 20 business days but would like to check if anyone submitted it and got their passport back.

Thanks in advance!
Did you got an update.?

navkaur30

Nov 14, 2023
Anyone here who submitted the passport to IRCC, New Delhi in April and waiting for the passport?

I submitted mine on 4th of April and it is under processing since 8th of April, 2024. I know it will take 20 business days but would like to check if anyone submitted it and got their passport back.

Thanks in advance!
Any update today ?

samraw5

Apr 23, 2024
We submitted on 26th March, received at IRCC Delhi on 27th March, haven't heard anything since then. It is very frustrating to say the least. Been close to a month. What is taking so long?