+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***URGENT*** - PASSPORT STAMPING AT IRCC DELHI

miteshkumar

Apr 14, 2024
Anyone here who submitted the passport to IRCC, New Delhi in April and waiting for the passport?

I submitted mine on 4th of April and it is under processing since 8th of April, 2024. I know it will take 20 business days but would like to check if anyone submitted it and got their passport back.

Thanks in advance!
Mine under process since 12th April, let me know when u hear anything. I should expect then after 4 days :). As per the trend, you should here and get before next Wednesday!

Gurmanfnu

Apr 16, 2024
Anyone here who submitted the passport to IRCC, New Delhi in April and waiting for the passport?

I submitted mine on 4th of April and it is under processing since 8th of April, 2024. I know it will take 20 business days but would like to check if anyone submitted it and got their passport back.

Thanks in advance!
Mine was send to new delhi and submitted to ircc on 11th april

navkaur30

Nov 14, 2023

Thanks in advance!
Let me know if you get any update. Mine is also similar timeline.
Submitted to vfs on April 5, 2024
Under process at IRCC Delhi since April 9, 2024
Waiting!

anandpooja

Apr 17, 2024
I was tracking this thread to check timelines of passport stamping reported by various users. I had applied for a visitor visa and got my passport back today. Here is the timeline for everyone's reference:

Passport Submitted at VFS Chandigarh: April 1
Passport received at VFS Delhi: April 2
Passport received at IRCC Office: April 3
Passport Dispatched from IRCC to VFS Delhi: April 16
Passport Dispatched from VFS Delhi to my address: April 16
Passport Delivered to my address through BlueDart: April 17

So roughly 13 days for visa stamping at IRCC Delhi and 2.5 weeks for the overall process. In my opinion, it could differ for different people based on visa category and pending backlog at IRCC Delhi.

Gurmanfnu

Apr 16, 2024
I was tracking this thread to check timelines of passport stamping reported by various users. I had applied for a visitor visa and got my passport back today. Here is the timeline for everyone's reference:

Passport Submitted at VFS Chandigarh: April 1
Passport received at VFS Delhi: April 2
Passport received at IRCC Office: April 3
Passport Dispatched from IRCC to VFS Delhi: April 16
Passport Dispatched from VFS Delhi to my address: April 16
Passport Delivered to my address through BlueDart: April 17

So roughly 13 days for visa stamping at IRCC Delhi and 2.5 weeks for the overall process. In my opinion, it could differ for different people based on visa category and pending backlog at IRCC Delhi.
You applied for normal process..?
Because i paid extra fees a VFS chandigarh and they told me 10-15 days in total….

anandpooja

Apr 17, 2024
Because i paid extra fees a VFS chandigarh and they told me 10-15 days in total….
I applied under normal process. My brother applied for expedited stamping in 2023 (not sure if one is available now) and he got the passport back within 3-4 days.

anandpooja

Apr 17, 2024
BTW, I used the premium lounge facility but that has nothing to do with the stamping process. If you read on VFS site they clearly what is covered under that premium lounge facility although I guess the staff says something else. Also at bottom of VFS Site it is mentioned "Quicker completion of the submission process is not applicable for Canada Visa Application Centres" which the staff never tells you.

miteshkumar

Apr 14, 2024
Right, its not worth buying premium services. Even I thought it will be faster as I wasn't aware of this. Lets hope we all get the stamped passport in 10 12 days. Fingers crossed!

Lakshmi Katta

Jan 31, 2024
Even I’ve chosen VFS premium…. For tomorrow it would be 15 days

Spousal TRV (Dual Intent)

6 April: Submitted Passport to VFS
10 april: Under process at IRCC DELHI
No update yet.

navkaur30

Nov 14, 2023

Thanks in advance!
Any update ?