+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***URGENT*** - PASSPORT STAMPING AT IRCC DELHI

vishivish

Aug 9, 2019
Hi all, I submitted my passport through two way courier, reached IRCC on 15thFEB. Still no update from IRCC.

Siasm7

Mar 1, 2024
Hi all, I’m in the same situation, passport reached ircc Delhi on Feb 16th and no update yet. I called them, was informed that it may take 15-30 days or more. I think it also depends on visa type. Let’s just wait and be hopeful.
p.s: mailed from Bangalore

Reactions: sunshine2022

Siasm7

Mar 1, 2024
~~Also, I know this is not relevant to the current thread of conversations but have searched and couldn’t find any.~~

I am looking for any links to groups or conversations lines for people moving to Toronto. If anybody has an idea on this, kindly advise. Thank you.

Aayush1504

Sep 4, 2020
Hi all, I’m in the same situation, passport reached ircc Delhi on Feb 16th and no update yet. I called them, was informed that it may take 15-30 days or more. I think it also depends on visa type. Let’s just wait and be hopeful.
p.s: mailed from Bangalore
You mean you have called IRCC? And they said it can take more than 30 working days?

Hirv

Mar 4, 2024
Hello,
My passport has reached the IRCC Delhi office on 29th feb and I had my tickets booked for March end.

Can you please update on when do you receive it, It will be a great help.

Is it taking more that 2 weeks for everyone?

Last edited: