+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent opinions please....visit visa from Dubai..

student2016

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Hello guys,
My name is Ali. I am from Karachi, Pakistan. Last year my Canadian study permit got refused from Pakistan due to insufficient funds.

But now I am presently in Dubai from two months pursuing Masters in Applied Finance from University of Wollongong Dubai. I am in my first semester. The semester is about to end in May 2016. The program duration is 2 years. My sister is a Permanent resident in Toronto. I want to meet her this summer.

Can I apply for a visit visa from Dubai? Will I get a visa to visit my sister?
I am a full time student in Dubai. I am presently not working.
What documents are required?

Please reply at your earliest,
Thanks.

student2016

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Thanks.

I just want to go for 15 to 20 days then I have to return to Dubai to continue my summer semester which is starting from June 12. so what should I do to prove them that I will leave Canada after my stay?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
student2016 said:
Thanks.

I just want to go for 15 to 20 days then I have to return to Dubai to continue my summer semester which is starting from June 12. so what should I do to prove them that I will leave Canada after my stay?
Get a brief invitation letter from your sister, their PR or Citizenship card copies, last year NOA copy. Write an explanation letter and describe VO why you want to visit Canada your itinerary during visit and mentioned that you previously applied for study permit which was rejected due to ABC reasons. Also mention that now you are studying ABC in XYZ university and currently you are enrolled as full time and taking summer semester. Letter from your university stating that you have paid the fee for upcoming semester. lastly, provide as much as ties from UAE and Pakistan.

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I applied to Abu Dhabi and got the response in 13 days but with a refusal :)

I reapplied and still waiting for the response and it is 20 days today.

we cannot predict as the time lines are estimates only.

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr. Optimistic said:
Hi,

I applied to Abu Dhabi and got the response in 13 days but with a refusal :)

I reapplied and still waiting for the response and it is 20 days today.

we cannot predict as the time lines are estimates only.
Hi

When did you applied? and did you applied canada visit visa from Dubai or for Dubai visit visa?