+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Noc help 0121

adii4u

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Dear members
I am creating this thread without taking any permission from moderator. I am extremely sorry for that.
I need clarification regarding my NOC code 0121.
I have 6 years work exp as Unit sales manager in an insurance company. I was in bancassurance vertical.
After that I have worked as Sales Manager in a bank in Mortgages from last 1.5years

Shall I select Noc 0121 for my both jobs , need your valuable suggestions

adii4u

Star Member
May 22, 2016
I have prepared following reference letter , need your valuable suggestion

(COMPANY LETTER HEAD)

( My sample reference letter for NOC 0121 )

DATE:

EMPLOYMENT REFERENCE LETTER

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

RE : Mr. XXXXX employment with ICICI Lombard GIC LTD.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Ltd. is one of the largest private sector general insurance company in India offering insurance coverage for motor, health, travel, home, student travel and more.

This is to certify that XXXXXXXX was employed with ICICI Lombard GIC LTD as Unit Sales Manager in Retail and Bancassurance team at Delhi-NCR from 28th July 2010 to 30th November 2016.

He was employed on a FULL-TIME basis.

Employee ID: XXXX

Work schedule and Hour of service: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm (Mon –Fri),45 hours per week.

Gross salary per Annum: Rs.XXXXX Gross Monthly Salary: Rs.XXXXX

Reporting Manager: Sales Manager Mrs. XXXXXXX

His major duties and responsibilities during the tenure included the following:

Ø Responsible for ensuring target achievement through the assigned partner/geographies.

Ø Developing and implementing effective sales plans for different array of retail products like health insurance, and property insurance.

Ø To achieve product-wise volume and value targets and thereby maintaining a required product mix.

Ø Responsible for overall profitability of the business sourced from relevant channels in the location

Ø Manage the partner relations at location level and co-ordinate internally with various functions to ensure efficient delivery of day to day service requirements

Ø Conduct training of the partner channel members on new products, process rollout and thereafter conduct refresher modules.

Ø Feedback to risk, product managers, sales team on product customizations, ratings etc.

Ø Coordinating with other departments such as U/W, Claims, & Operations.

Name

Manager –Human Resources

ICICI Lombard

Contact details