+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent !! Need your a

Allanlucky

Nov 27, 2017
my Bcpnp got approved two months ago but unfortunately i missed the deadline to accept or decline provincial nomination. And now it says nomination has been expired.i have emailed for extension . But it been one month no reply whatsoever.

Phil4:13

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im not sure if we have the same case.....

I got my MPNP nomination May 2, 2016 (but actually it was approved April 29) and valid until Oct. 29, 2016.
Since I need to have a new IELTS before I submit to CIC that time, I took the test in July. Then, with all the preparation of our documents and payments I only submit my documents and received by CIC in Oct 19, 2016. Imagine, I almost missed it.

My papers were processed bcoz its still valid. You mentioned that your expiration is April 2018. I think you can apply now to CIC/ IRCC.

Allanlucky

Nov 27, 2017
M

I got my MPNP nomination May 2, 2016 (but actually it was approved April 29) and valid until Oct. 29, 2016.
Since I need to have a new IELTS before I submit to CIC that time, I took the test in July. Then, with all the preparation of our documents and payments I only submit my documents and received by CIC in Oct 19, 2016. Imagine, I almost missed it.

My papers were processed bcoz its still valid. You mentioned that your expiration is April 2018. I think you can apply now to CIC/ IRCC.
m

my only concern is 600 points not reflecting in my score. Should i re apply provincial that is my question?