+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Need to withdraw visitor visa application

rassah

Dec 25, 2019
Hey Guys please help

my parents filled visit visa at VFS lahore 4 days ago, they forgot to mention their US visa refusal, can someone guide me how withdraw the TVR application?

any help will be appreciated

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You can apply to withdraw via webform, but that actually causes the visa officer to review the file to check to see if there is misrepresentation that would cause a refusal.

Try to submit a webform referencing the issue asap and correcting the record, hopefully before the visa officer sees it.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Like I said above, when you apply to withdraw an application, a visa officer reviews the file to determine if it should be refused first, for reasons such as misrepresentation. If the file should be refused, you will not be allowed to withdraw.

If you want to guarantee the misrepresentation will be found, apply to withdraw.

If you want to try to fix it before the visa officer sees it, submit a webform correcting the error.

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
would you recommend sending new forms or withdrawing the application?
My best advice is that you update your application using webform and attach a new TRV form. On the webform make sure you explain that, there is involuntary or omission in the application form. That, this just came to light and you wish to answer truthfully and never intends to conceal any information. Importantly, if you submit online, check the status of the application first. To update your application;
  • send IRCC your question through the webform or,
  • ask them question through your online account (if you have one). Upload a document with your question in place of the document you want immigration to update or consider