+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent, need HELP: Tourist Visa and Medical Receipt

June2013

May 1, 2013
Hi All!

I need help regarding my situation.

All applications were done via online.

My last visa (A) is gonna expired in a week. I have applied for another extension (B) last month and they rejected me because I dont provide them with medical exam. There was misinformation regarding the last visa (A). It needed a medical check and in my visa (A, which was sent by air mail) was written that the medical form was sent by "mail" separately. SO I was waiting for an "air mail" untill it was time (a month ago) to apply for the extension (B). SO I had not performed any med check when I applied and for that reason I got refusal email and they give me a chance to reapply. I found out from a friend that teh med for is sent through my cic which was true!!!! I never opened it till I got rejected! So last week I had an appointment and have done med check and they said the result will be in two or three weeks.
My question is:
1. I am going to apply for an extension again within this week before my visa expired. There's an option in uploading button to upload med exam...but I only have receipt, can I upload the receipts (there are two, from dr's office and a hospital suggested by the dr)?
2. There are no UCI numbers written in the receipts, only my name, how much I paid and my new address, would that be a problem?
I am really scared I might screw up the application and get rejected again.
Please please help.