+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent need for help (Study permit was refused with NA reasons)..plz help me all

Engineer-AS

May 7, 2016
Dear All,

I am a new member here and I am in an urgent need for your help and I highly appreciate your time to read and reply about my case. I am amazed because of what is happen with me.
I am from Egypt and I got accepted in a PhD program in a well-known University. I applied for a study permit on April,20 2016 and got a refusal in May 4, 2016 with not applicable reasons.
First reason: I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources without working in Canada to to pay the tuition fees.
Second reason: You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your study (Because you have no personal assets and financial status)

I am extremely amazed for the refusal because of the following:
For the first reason:
My tuition is waived and I have got a fund Teaching and Research assistantship from the university worth $15,000 plus tuition. I have shown the acceptance and the fund letter which state that.
For the second reason:
I applied with prove of the following:
1-A translated copy of the property document (Land plot) owned to me
2- I have shown 6-moth bank statement for me , shown USD $ 10,000 (my salary account with monthly debits and deposits)
3- My employer is offering me a full-time position in Egypt after I earn my Ph.D.Degree. I have shown this letter
4- I would leave my wife in Egypt. She works here in an good company (All supporting documents was attached)
5- I am the eldest among my siblings and I got exempted from military service to take care of my parents and siblings. I take care of my parents both medically and socially, especially my father who is over 64 years old. (All supporting documents was attached)
6- I am leaving my rented flat with its worth furniture

To make a clear picture of my application package. The below is a list of the submitted documents:
1- An original employment verification letter from the employer
2- The official admission approval letter and my formal acceptance e-mail
3- My Curriculum Vitae
4- A notarized copy of my Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree certificates and transcripts
5- An official letter of financial assistance and my acceptance form and e-mail
6- My potential supervisor emails regarding funds
7- An original Bank statement of my account covering the past 6 months
8- An original employment verification letter from my wife's employer
9- An original bank statement of my wife's account
10- A translated copy of marriage certificate is attached
11- A translated copy of certificate of military exemption
12 A translated copy of the family enrollment manuscript
13- A translated copy of The property selling contract
14- An Original offer letter from my employer
15- A translated copy of the apartment lease contract
16- Selected job interviews emails and a past job offer (To show employment prospect)
17-Fee Payment, a photo copy of the information page of my passport, two photos
18- Valid passport

I am going to apply again with the following:
For the first reason: I will mention that the $15,000 awarded to me is more than $10,000 required by the CIC for a single student and I will intsert a screen shot for the CIC table

For the second reason: I will clarify that I applied with the 6 items listed above and I will add the following:
1. A translated copy of the property document of a land plot owned to my father.
2.A translated copy of the property document of my family building which is owned to my father.
3.A certificate from a Bank that my Mather has a certificate there.

I need your advice about the not fair officer decision and your suggestions because I am very sad. Do you that my situation and the submitted documents is not enough? knowing that my career plan is clear and My graduation project in 2012, Employment (2013-now) and my Master(2015) are in the same point.
Please all I need your help ASAP. Thank you very much for all of you

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Engineer-AS said:
Dear All,

I am a new member here and I am in an urgent need for your help and I highly appreciate your time to read and reply about my case. I am amazed because of what is happen with me.
I am from Egypt and I got accepted in a PhD program in a well-known University. I applied for a study permit on April,20 2016 and got a refusal in May 4, 2016 with not applicable reasons.
First reason: I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources without working in Canada to to pay the tuition fees.
Second reason: You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your study (Because you have no personal assets and financial status)

I am extremely amazed for the refusal because of the following:
For the first reason:
My tuition is waived and I have got a fund Teaching and Research assistantship from the university worth $15,000 plus tuition. I have shown the acceptance and the fund letter which state that.
For the second reason:
I applied with prove of the following:
1-A translated copy of the property document (Land plot) owned to me
2- I have shown 6-moth bank statement for me , shown USD $ 10,000 (my salary account with monthly debits and deposits)
3- My employer is offering me a full-time position in Egypt after I earn my Ph.D.Degree. I have shown this letter
4- I would leave my wife in Egypt. She works here in an good company (All supporting documents was attached)
5- I am the eldest among my siblings and I got exempted from military service to take care of my parents and siblings. I take care of my parents both medically and socially, especially my father who is over 64 years old. (All supporting documents was attached)
6- I am leaving my rented flat with its worth furniture

To make a clear picture of my application package. The below is a list of the submitted documents:
1- An original employment verification letter from the employer
2- The official admission approval letter and my formal acceptance e-mail
3- My Curriculum Vitae
4- A notarized copy of my Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree certificates and transcripts
5- An official letter of financial assistance and my acceptance form and e-mail
6- My potential supervisor emails regarding funds
7- An original Bank statement of my account covering the past 6 months
8- An original employment verification letter from my wife's employer
9- An original bank statement of my wife's account
10- A translated copy of marriage certificate is attached
11- A translated copy of certificate of military exemption
12 A translated copy of the family enrollment manuscript
13- A translated copy of The property selling contract
14- An Original offer letter from my employer
15- A translated copy of the apartment lease contract
16- Selected job interviews emails and a past job offer (To show employment prospect)
17-Fee Payment, a photo copy of the information page of my passport, two photos
18- Valid passport

I am going to apply again with the following:
For the first reason: I will mention that the $15,000 awarded to me is more than $10,000 required by the CIC for a single student and I will intsert a screen shot for the CIC table

For the second reason: I will clarify that I applied with the 6 items listed above and I will add the following:
1. A translated copy of the property document of a land plot owned to my father.
2.A translated copy of the property document of my family building which is owned to my father.
3.A certificate from a Bank that my Mather has a certificate there.

I need your advice about the not fair officer decision and your suggestions because I am very sad. Do you that my situation and the submitted documents is not enough? knowing that my career plan is clear and My graduation project in 2012, Employment (2013-now) and my Master(2015) are in the same point.
Please all I need your help ASAP. Thank you very much for all of you

1. Income from Teaching Assistant work can't be used to prove financial capacity.
2. Doesn't matter what school offer, only scholarship is acceptable to CIC.
3. You have submitted a lot of useless documents which make no sense. Go strictly according to the checklist.

Engineer-AS

May 7, 2016
J5M said:
Hi,

1. Income from Teaching Assistant work can't be used to prove financial capacity.
2. Doesn't matter what school offer, only scholarship is acceptable to CIC.
3. You have submitted a lot of useless documents which make no sense. Go strictly according to the checklist.
Hi J5M,

Thank you very much for your response.

I know more thank 15 colleagues from Egypt in Canada. They provided only this financial prove which is an appointment from the university ( the appointment is to help their supervisor in teaching and research duties)
This in an appointment available for the 4 years of study and this is a normal way to study PhD there.
Please advice about what is the source of the information you mention?
Does the CIC mention this at any source ?

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Engineer-AS said:
Hi J5M,

Thank you very much for your response.

I know more thank 15 colleagues from Egypt in Canada. They provided only this financial prove which is an appointment from the university ( the appointment is to help their supervisor in teaching and research duties)
This in an appointment available for the 4 years of study and this is a normal way to study PhD there.
Please advice about what is the source of the information you mention?
Does the CIC mention this at any source ?

1. Teaching Assistant is a job where you are supposed to 'earn' money. Means there is no guarantee that you have a funding as of now.
2. Only following are the options to show up money to CIC;

"3. Proof of financial support
You must prove that you can support yourself and the family members who accompany you while you are in Canada. You can prove that you have sufficient funds to support yourself in Canada by showing some of the following:

proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada;
proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution;
your bank statements for the past four months;
a bank draft in convertible currency;
proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees;
a letter from the person or institution providing you with money; and
proof of funding paid from within Canada if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp#doc3

Engineer-AS

May 7, 2016
J5M said:
Hi,

1. Teaching Assistant is a job where you are supposed to 'earn' money. Means there is no guarantee that you have a funding as of now.
2. Only following are the options to show up money to CIC;

"3. Proof of financial support
You must prove that you can support yourself and the family members who accompany you while you are in Canada. You can prove that you have sufficient funds to support yourself in Canada by showing some of the following:

proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada;
proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution;
your bank statements for the past four months;
a bank draft in convertible currency;
proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees;
a letter from the person or institution providing you with money; and
proof of funding paid from within Canada if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program."
cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents#doc3
Thanks J5M

I just want to make sure that you clearly understand me. The teaching assistant job is for 12 hours a week with my supervisor. I also got a letter from the department mention the fund value and gurantee that the fund is available for the whole period of study. Can this letter be condiered as a lettee from the instituation providing the money as listed in the CIC list above ? Knowing that friend who traveled based on a type of fund like this ?

I appreciate your help

bryheartpizza

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-04-2021
AOR Received.
02-04-2021
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
02-08-2016
Engineer-AS said:
Thanks J5M

I just want to make sure that you clearly understand me. The teaching assistant job is for 12 hours a week with my supervisor. I also got a letter from the department mention the fund value and gurantee that the fund is available for the whole period of study. Can this letter be condiered as a lettee from the instituation providing the money as listed in the CIC list above ? Knowing that friend who traveled based on a type of fund like this ?

I appreciate your help
They need to see numbers. Proof that the fund is really available.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Engineer-AS said:
Thanks J5M

I appreciate your help

No, it won't work.

funmilolatemi

Apr 5, 2016
hello

In addition to all the contribution please check your LOE if you fail to defend yourself in your LOE is a red flag to them

Funmi

Engineer-AS

May 7, 2016
funmilolatemi said:
hello

In addition to all the contribution please check your LOE if you fail to defend yourself in your LOE is a red flag to them

Funmi
Hi funmilolatemi

Already I have submitted a LOE last time. This time and with some modifications in it, I added a reply letter for the refusal with defense against each refusal reason. Is this enough

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
Engineer-AS said:
Are there any others who csn help or suggest ? Plz
My friend, J5M is right, you have submitted a lot of useless stuff which might the reason for the refusal. Also, when they say funding, they refer to the liquid flow you have available at this point of time. The guaranteed money that you might or might not get in the future does not count. Streamline the process, take out all the useless stuff. Keep it simple and concise. Hope this helps and good luck!