+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent:NBPNP PR rec'd in 2012, moved to AB 2014,got an investigation email today

angelazheng

Feb 6, 2015
I've got a pretty urgent probem here.
I came to Canada as an international student in 2003 and lived (studied and worked) in NB for 11 years. I applied my NBPNP in middle of 2010 and finally finished landing on March 31, 2012. My nomination program was under skilled worker with employer support. After lnding I still worked in NB till Feburary, 2014. But it is really hard to find a good job there, not too many opportnities in NB. Then I got a really good job in AB and therefore I moved to AB, Feb./2014.

And today i rec'd an email from a NBPNP oficer:

Dear Ms. XXX,

Greetings from snowy Fredericton, and the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program!

My name is XXX. I work for the Government of New Brunswick in Fredericton and am contacting you on behalf of the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program. In fact, we are contacting everyone who received permanent resident status in the past four years to find out how things are going and what you are doing. You can be sure that the answers you provide will only be used to evaluate the success of the NBPNP and make program improvements where necessary. I have included a few basic questions…

1. Where are you living now? (Please provide your full mailing address and email address)

2. What is the name of the company you were working for when you landed in New Brunswick?

3. Are you still with the same company? If not, what is the name of the company you are working for now?

4. What is your job title?

5. What is your salary?

6. Is there anything we should know that would make it easier for newcomers to settle in New Brunswick?

Thank you for participating in this brief survey.

Even though she said it's a survey but I think they are trying to investigate me cause i no longer live in NB. So my question is of course i will have to reply back to her and tell her the truth that I moved to AB, so if they know that i moved do they have the right to cancel my PR card? I am really woried right now! Any sugestions will be heplpful! Thank you!

angelazheng

Feb 6, 2015
mintx said:
You're panicking for no reason. This is a standard survey that has nothing to do with an "investigation".
Thanks for your reply, i first thought it was just a survey but I guess i was felt guilty cause currently i am not residing in NB. And of course when I talked to some of friends and they indicated that as an investigation email which made me so scared!
So according to you, I just need to answer those questiones? And there won't be any problems regarding to my PR card?
thanks!

angelazheng

Feb 6, 2015
mintx said:
You're panicking for no reason. This is a standard survey that has nothing to do with an "investigation".
Does anyone else ever receive this kind of survey after PR is done? It's just so wired why are they sending me this survey after 2 years of my immigration? Why so long?