+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** Urgent ** My Application for CA PR has been returned

Kalaivanee

Jun 7, 2014
Hi Team,

I sent my application with all the documents needed but it has been returned back to me stating below reason,

" You did not provide us with a copy of the completed foreign education credential to accompany the educational credential assessment ( ECA report)"

Can someone please reply back soon to me what the above statement mean so that i can add that document and sent it back.

Note : I completed my education in India and i sent all the required documents needed including WES details.

Thanks,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Kalaivanee said:
Hi Team,

I sent my application with all the documents needed but it has been returned back to me stating below reason,

" You did not provide us with a copy of the completed foreign education credential to accompany the educational credential assessment ( ECA report)"

Can someone please reply back soon to me what the above statement mean so that i can add that document and sent it back.

Note : I completed my education in India and i sent all the required documents needed including WES details.

Thanks,
1. If you were applying for PR under skilled worker then you application was returned as incomplete, it would appear you didn't send a copy of your marks/diploma.
2. It is too late now, the Skilled worker program is closed, you will have to apply under Express Entry.

Kalaivanee

Jun 7, 2014
Is there any differences in Express entry and skilled worked program?

Any additional documents are required?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Kalaivanee said:
Is there any differences in Express entry and skilled worked program?

Any additional documents are required?
Yes - there's a big difference. The application process is completely different. I would recommend that you join the Express Entry section of the forum.