Hi All,

I'm planning for Fall 2014 for Masters in Engg Management
Please check my profile:

10th-87
12th-79
Degree (Electronics from M.U)- 68%
2 YEARS JOB exp. in IT
TOEFL -yet to be given

CAN you please suggest me a list of Universities(ambitious, moderate and safe) for the same. Eagerly awaiting your response... :)

Anujap89

Sep 12, 2013
Anujap89 said:
Hi All,

Please check my profile:

10th-87
12th-79
2 YEARS JOB exp. in IT
TOEFL -yet to be given

CAN you please suggest me a list of Universities(ambitious, moderate and safe) for the same. Eagerly awaiting your response... :)

Hey.....is there no one who has an idea about the same...pls help... :-X..really urgent...

Nivesh89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Anujap89 said:
Hi All,

Please check my profile:

10th-87
12th-79
2 YEARS JOB exp. in IT
TOEFL -yet to be given

HI Guys,

Please post your views...Its really urgent...I have heard of uOttawa...apart from this any other better Univs for the same course??....seniors ypur views eagerly awaited...:).....

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Nivesh89 said:
HI Guys,

Please post your views...Its really urgent...I have heard of uOttawa...apart from this any other better Univs for the same course??....seniors ypur views eagerly awaited...:).....
u should use google to find universities in canada and u can also search for a particular course and universities in canada u will get a lot of information. people here wont do ur research for u and even if they suggest they might miss good universities u could find ur self...

Nivesh89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
mead said:
u should use google to find universities in canada and u can also search for a particular course and universities in canada u will get a lot of information. people here wont do ur research for u and even if they suggest they might miss good universities u could find ur self...
Thanks mead for your response...I myself am searching for the same along with my friend.....but it would be really helpful if those already in the same filed could guide us with the same...hence the post...:)...

We did come up with Univ of Toronto and uOttawa.....which are really good...some more insights could be of great help...:)